[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the creepy old guy down the street has a lure on his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1468071496560.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468071496560.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw the creepy old guy down the street has a lure on his house
How much longer before this botnet gets banned for endangering children?
>>
>>55572756
I've yet to see children play it, unless you count machilds.
>>
>>55572849
I work near a public park and I've seen my fair share of kids on skateboards and bikes playing.

That being said, I'm sure the average age is ~18
>>
>>55572756
Holy fucking kek.

My buddy keeps showing me this and trying to get into it, I tell him it isn't for me in a vague manner (gotta hide that tinfoil power level) but holy shit the game gets its player base to evangelize fucking stronk
>>
>lure
>house
No he didn't
>>
File: 1444834474758.webm (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444834474758.webm
175KB, 1920x1080px
hey kids, wanna hunt some poke e men?
>>
>>55572756
Only churches and public landmarks can be pokestops and lures only work at pokestiops
>>
>>55573273
His house is considered a Native American burial site.
>>
>>55573273
There are plenty outside people's houses dumbass.
>>
File: alien_nation.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
alien_nation.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>55572868
35yo manchild and his Squirtle here, kek
>>
File: caralho das caldas.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
caralho das caldas.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>55572756
I work in a strip mall, about a week ago I start getting cars coming in at 2 and 3 in the morning which is unusual, after I heard all the shit about this game I got on my smartphone just to see what was there.

There are four pokemons in the strip mall, all in the middle of the parking lot, you see people walking around the lot just waiting to get hit by a car because they have zero self awareness. Seems like geocaching would be more fun than this.
>>
It's a generic phone game where the premise is just button mashing. What's the appeal? I'm guessing it just appeals to younger people's love of phone games and 90s kids love of pokemon. If I wanted to catch them all I'd buy the rpg that revolves around it instead of tapping the screen.
>>
>>55572756
>people think you have the be exactly on top of the pokemon to catch them
>not realizing everything is proximity based

The only people endangering themselves playing this are the same retards who text and drive and nVidia users.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.