[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Android phones to cross-shop the iPhone SE if you want something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

What Android phones to cross-shop the iPhone SE if you want something solidly one-handable? Anything from say China, in terms of a solid mid-range smaller phone?

The Xperia would be very tempting if it weren't priced like an iPhone.
>>
Nothing compares. Apple phones are expensive for a reason.

You seem to want a premium quality product for a low price.
>>
>>55522306
That pic is a Z3 compact, which is only $200 new on ebay now. It's a little dated but it's officially running Marshmallow. The Z5 compact is kinda shittier than the Z3C so I wouldn't bother with it.
>>
>>55522317
I'd be open to a lesser product if it were notably cheaper. The problem with the Xperias is they're as or more expensive (in the case of the Z5 compact)
>>
>>55522330
$200? A quick google at Canadian prices had be thinking it was as or more expensive than the SE. Will look again...
>>
>>55522364
I've seen sealed Z3Cs on ebay for $200. They're going to be without warranty as they're international models but it's $200, hard to argue with.
>>
>>55522306
S4/S5 Mini
>>
>>55522464
>S4/S5 Mini
Stay away from these, they launched as budget phones and they suck.
>>
>>55522306
Xperia Z5 Compact.
Similar size, flagship specs.
>>
should i get the z3 compact or z5 compact
>>
>>55522306
wtf op those phone are NOT to scale, you shitter that iphone is larger than a fucking 6 plus. fuck you op you baka shit fuck assfuck shit shitting fuck shit
>>
Moto X 2013
>>
>>55522306
what website?
>>
>>55522509
both are solid
z3 is easier to root if you're into that tho
>>
>>55522587
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/size/

Use a credit card to calibrate. It's accurate. Also depressing how enormously huge phones are these days.
>>
>>55522610
>Also depressing how enormously huge phones are these days.
Fuck that, microtechnology is a meme. A 5-6 inch phone is right in the sweet spot for people to easily use one-handed and still dissappears in your pocket.
>>
>>55522509
Z3C is a lot cheaper, has better battery life, and is smaller. Z5C should be slightly faster but I've heard almost nothing but bad things about the Snapdragon 810. Z5 has a finger print scanner as well and a better camera as well.
>>
>>55522638
>A 5-6 inch phone is right in the sweet spot for people to easily use one-handed
Maybe if you're Lebron James
>>
The Crystal is DIRT FUCKING CHEAP. Why/how?

Anyone ever used one? That bezel-less design in a 4.5" would be fucking incredible, unless there's some terrible catch I'm not appreciating.
>>
>>55522681
Only a Snapdragon 400, 1.5gb of ram and a small battery. I don't know how good the device would be in real life.
>>
THIS is what I want: http://phandroid.com/2016/06/02/xiaomi-4-3-inch-flagship/

Mi5 Mini (rumoured)
>4.3-inch 720p (341ppi)
>Snapdragon 820
>3gb ram, 32gb rom
>13mp rear camera
>sub-$300

The iPhone SE isn't such a bargain when you consider the (obligatory) 64gb model is $500
>>
>>55522824
Holy fuck how did I never hear about that?
Pls be real.
On the other hand I'll hold off until next Nexus phones before I make a choice, cuz my current Nexus 6P does the job.
>>
>>55522352
Get a used z5c. I got one for $280 with minimal damage. Just a small chip on the bumper corner. Just shop around op. The z5c is probably the best small phone right now.
>>
>>55522881
Z5 looks super thick and ultra-un-ergonomic. Kinda' defeats the point of a smaller phone.

Hopefully the Xiaomi is real and it's priced to compete.
>>
>>55523013
Z5 isn't that thick, it's just very rectangular. Actually feels pretty good in the hand.
Z5C looks even thicker because it's smaller with the same thickness.
If it weren't for the shitty software it'd be the best phone money can buy, especially considering it goes for like 75-80% of the price of other flagships.
>>
>>55522824
I thought this was confirmed to be a fake?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.