[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck yes... It's finally happening. Backing up to an external

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Fuck yes... It's finally happening. Backing up to an external as I type this. About to set this bastard up. 250GB 850 EVO. The dream is real!
>>
>>55499565
I've already replaced my laptop HDD with a sandisk SSD, It's been nice so far, The speed boost was well worth it, Not to mention the battery life increase.

Might go with one of those fancy new samsung drives for my desktop.
>>
>current year
>getting excited about sata 3 speeds
Fucking half the people on this board are turbo poorfags aren't they
>>
>>55499745
have you looked at 95% of the world m8 ;^)
>>
File: 1468038820853.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1468038820853.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>55499565
I have two 1 TB ones in raid 0 they are nice.
>>
>>55499864
You mean all the niggers and shit skins who breed like rabbits with no means of financial support for the offspring?
Not in person but I'm aware of it yes
>>
>>55499864
Richies should be terrified, They are literally surrounded by hordes of people that would kill them for a pack of cigs and the wealth gap is only getting worse.
>>
File: basically.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
basically.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>55499979
>>55499959
>>
>opting for an evo 850 250gb
>not getting a 480gb adata sp550 for 2x the value

It's like you weren't even trying op.
>>
>>55499745
Not a poorfag. I'm a Priorityfag. Bills and Mortgage come first. Retirement plan cause you can NEVER start too early. As much as i love my tech, toys are at the bottom of the list.
>>
>>55499565
>Replaced my hdd with this
>Migrated all my data onto the SSD
>tfw only about 70GB left for gaymen and animoo
>Windows 7 logo animation during bootup loads faster but gets interrupted and BIOS bootup is about the same.

I only really got it for the decreased noise because the HDD was rattling on my shitty 40$ case, but storage on SSDs is still at a price premium. It also sucks that windows only counts GB in binary numbers so you lose about 12 GB as opposed to Mac which utilizes all 500 GB on its HDD.
>>
I had a 1tb for like a year and a half get on my level
>>
>>55500012
This isn't even expensive though
Like at all
Sata 3 will be obsolete soon
950 pro has already taken off market wise, and Intel have a lineup of pcie ssds to be made in the coming years
Sata3 reached the end of it's line in terms of price performance
I wonder if it'll get close to hdd levels
>>
>>55500025
Running Ubuntu Mate on 850 with 2 2TB WD blacks for gaems, movies, and music. Best way to do it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.