[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >made several java video workshops some time ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1468012139559.jpg (101KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
1468012139559.jpg
101KB, 1000x795px
>be me
>made several java video workshops some time ago
>want to apply that knowledge by coding one of those old games
>make an array
>eclipse gives me tons of errors
>don't understand why
>search on the webz
>dindu_nuffin_wrong.jpg
>copy identical code, which also doesn't work
>ask an ITfag
>anon, you are fucking retarded, you are trying to make a statement in a class body
>tells me i am retarded for not using ArrayList anyways
>look it up in the api doc and don't understand how to use this class
>still didn't entirely figured out how to properly initialize my 2 dimensional array with 0's by a for-loop don't spoiler the answer

How come this shit is so frustrating and yet i can't quit trying? Is it just me who fails so miserably? Do you need a special form of autism to comprehend this?
>>
I'm going to assume you meant "watched videos" instead of "made videos" because jesus fuck.
>>
>>55478911
What you really need is a proper tutorial where you start at the beginning and practice coding as you go. Something that doesn't just say "here's how you do this and this" but also asks challenge questions at the end of each section and doesn't give you the solution. Try working your way through something like that OP, keep trying and you'll get there!
>>
>>55478911
>java
>for games
full retard

inb4 libGDX, that's even fuller retard
>>
>>55478911
you are fucking stupid
>>
>>55479386
libGDX, that's even fuller retard
>>
>>55479386
>I need C++ and raw opengl to code my indie upscaled pixelated platformer
Fullest retard
>>
>>55478911
>>>eclipse
>>>java games
>>>don't understand api docs
Install IntelliJ, go buy a fucking book on Java, study that shit, and try again. Oh and also: please don't make games in Java, it's even worse than flash.
>>
>>55479632
>2016
>not using Unity
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.