[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seeding 7000 torrents and I wish qBittorrent would prioritize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1467797749996.jpg (103KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1467797749996.jpg
103KB, 564x428px
I'm seeding 7000 torrents and I wish qBittorrent would prioritize the deadest torrents to seed instead of uploading to torrents with 100+ seeds
>>
okay
>>
>>55455685
The deadest torrents are deadest for a reason fucktard.
>>
>>55455777
And that's why I'm uploading to them
>>
>>55455857
Thats not how peer to peer works.
>>
>>55455893
I may be the only seeder, but I'm reviving them
>>
if youre seeding dead music files, i soncerely thank you. its a pain in the ass to find some torrents by more obscure and unpopular artists with ecen 1 seedet but i always appreciate and seed back when this happens. There should be settings to where you can manually choose what files you give priority to seed to. I do know for a fact that you can change upload speeds, so put the dead torrents at max upload speed and others with more seeds down to the minimum, or just stop seeding after that particular upload/download ratio is 10:1
>>
>>55456039
Just get on what.cd you fucking pleb. Everyone there is a ratiocuck so even the most obscure bullshit is seeded
>>
>>55456068
Private trackers killed torrents
>>
>>55455945
You are doing gods work
>>
When will there be a client that can prioritize low seeder torrents
>>
>>55455945
Ignore these heretics, you're a modern day hero!
It's always depressing looking for obscure torrents and they're always dead.
>>
I usually tried to seed rare torrents forever with my 1 Gbit/s connection.
>>
>>55455685
wtf i hate qbittorrent now
>>
>>55457101
Probably never
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.