[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>an additional 4gb vram for free >3% performance increase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
>an additional 4gb vram for free
>3% performance increase less then a week after launch
>Flashing lower cards to their higher end brothers
Damn AMD knows how to treat it's customers well unlike Jewvidia.
>>
>>55440990
+1
>>
>That people who paid more for the 8GB version.

Owned4lyfe and jewed hard.
>>
>>55440990
>3%
You mean 1%, right ?

Whatever, these low figures should tell you how it doesn't even matter havibg 4 or 8 GB of VRAM in such a low-end card.
>>
>>55442100
>>55442100
isn't the 8gb using 8 gbps modules and the "4gb" using 7gbps modules? its not much of a diff but its something
>>
>>55442202

They planned that little detail out in advance so people could say what you just said

Don't defend this jewishness
>>
>>55440990
long time fence sitter here recently got a 390x back in may no regrets.
480 looks like a great card even at $300 salty nvidicucks with a walled garden cant get over even with their flood of assrape blood
>>
>>55442273
What the fuck are you babbling about
>>
>>55442202
No, and I have to repeat myself until /g/ gets it. Even though a single Google search will give you the answer.

Early 4 GB cards are equivalent to 8 GB cards hardware wise, because it's simpler to have a single production line and just flash different software that limits cards to 4 GB. If they had different chips, they wouldn't need to limit the memory in software. They already have a second line. They're not fucking retarded. That's not the case though, so when you go out and buy a launch 4 GB card, its hardware is identical to that of an 8 GB card.
>>
>>55442287
cuckpenisfaggotvaginabubbles
>>
>>55442297

>paywalls in your hardware

Haha wow. You support that jewish bullshit?
>>
>>55442347
I personally don't, but I support people taking advantage of it.
>>
>>55442377

Supporting the kikes in their efforts to profit from this nonsense? gotcha
>>
>>55442448
Yeah, you got a problem? You talk like a fucking twink.
>>
>>55442472

Say that shit to my face faggot not online and see what happens.
>>
>>55442482
Yeah what of it? You gonna wiggle your little twink ass all on my crotch if it did.
>>
>here's your free vram, sir
>Nvidiots think this is somehow bad
Stockholm syndrome at its finest
>>
>>55440990
>$0.10 has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>55442297

So it's still cheaper to add 4 extra gigs of vram than have a seperate production line? Economics is weird sometimes..
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.