[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was editing a video of me and my family having fun on the 4th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I was editing a video of me and my family having fun on the 4th of July and now you what my data. You monsters
:'^{

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN RAPED.
>>
Rip op
>>
I hope you filmed it with an Android device using Google Photos with automatic backups.
>>
>botnet wants me to starve
>>
>>55421317

>UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

You should ahve bought your editing software from the Windows 10 Store, faggot.
>>
My mouse and keyboard no longer work. And I copy pasted the files from my phone to my pc. Will thees memories be gone forever
>>
>>55421339
I don't think I have the backup part moto X 2nd gen bamboo edition
>>
>>55421349
Nah you'll have them till your 60's, from then on it'll be a slow descent into dimensia and when the palsy takes over you are pretty much done for. Good luck till then, invest in your 401k and don't dilute your finances.
>>
>>55421317
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>55421344
kek
>>
A BSOD never caused me data loss I don't understand what's the big deal. Usually your pc shuts down and then you turn it back on and it works normally. Even if it doesn't boot after the BSOD, just hook the HDD to another pc.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (43KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
43KB, 480x270px
we are back boys
>>55421368
sweet I got them back :^D
>>
>>55421415
>Picture of a screen

You know I'm shocked you're using Premiere, people who are too stupid to printscreen are usual Vegas users.
>>
>>55421467
dang im so sorry I took the pic with my phone and just wanted to keep my (You)s
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (174KB, 1926x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
174KB, 1926x1050px
>>55421514
pic related. its me taking a screen shot of me editing a screen shot of me rendering my video.
>>
>>55421546
I heard you lyk mudkips
>>
>>55421546

>Gives up a massive chunk of editor window space to keep the Library panel up
>Doesn't have anything in the Library
>>
>>55421596
Its like a 2 min edit why would i waste the time?
>>
>>55421556
nah Pokemon is for children
>>
>>55421317
Are you using a intel skylake based cpu, by any chance op?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNPGG7NzpeU
>>55421631
no Im using a 4690K
>>
>>55421317
Cucked again, wincuck
>>
>>55422085
well memed
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.