[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G'Day /g/ I was directed from /pol/ to here to ask this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1463803966969.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1463803966969.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
G'Day /g/

I was directed from /pol/ to here to ask this

I was recently alerted by an Anon on /pol/ about google keeping search records on your computer from years ago.

How can I prepare my PC and mobile devices so that they can remain private as best as possible???
>>
>>55417717
PCBSD and a VPN
>>
>>55417717
there is nothing you can do about that, the search will still be kept on google servers and linked to you (you might request to delete it but its just a smoke screen)
check you google search account settings (top right gear)
also, fuck of back to /pol/
>>
>>55417717

Throw them in the fucking trash or surrender to the botnet.
>>
Reformat, change ISP. Take on a new persona, pretend to be a crippled black kid that flirts on teen chats. Use throw away accounts and emails like 10 minute email. Spoof your mac address and protocols. Make it look like you're just some tard from Somalia on some old windows 95 shit can from Acer. Pretend to be someone else with every new account you make. In fact start by posting in this thread pretending to be someone else. Also change up how you type. Try new words or stop using some words on every odd day. Interchange between US and UK english. Use proper grammar then bad grammar. You get the gist of it? A boy is no one.
>>
>>55417717
https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity
Delete all the stuff her and use a different search engine, use a proxy, or a vpn.
>>
Install Gentoo.
Seriously.
>>
>>55417717
See a therapist. You can learn to control your harmful desires. And you should.
>>
>>55417717
Install Gentoo.
Use startpage.
>>
File: GENTOO.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GENTOO.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>55417717
INSTALL
>>
>>55417717
Don't see a therapist. You can learn to think for yourself and not care about what people say about you or your personal desires. Encrypt that shit.
>>
>>55417717
Mobile and pc private is quite easy.

Remove any internet access from the computer, for mobile use an old dumb phone always with the battery disconnected.

As for google, all you can do is hide the history from yourself. Don't worry too much though, the full history from any device that even grazed the word google won't be much older than 2009.
>>
>>55417838
>Use proper grammar then bad grammar.
Don't listen to him, this is how I got caught.
>>
File: 1465850907106.jpg (75KB, 680x613px) Image search: [Google]
1465850907106.jpg
75KB, 680x613px
>>55417839
>Having a Google account
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.