[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just failed the JNCIA twice in a row. Should I just end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 680x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 680x357px
I just failed the JNCIA twice in a row. Should I just end it all /g/urus?
>>
>>55323648
>falling for the certifications meme
>>
>>55323674
I have a networking job for a huge business so go fuck yourself
>>
>>55323702
>falling for the networking as a career meme
>>
>>55323743
And what do you do other than post in desktop threads?
>>
>>55323763
I fell for the Python/Django as a career meme
>>
>>55323811
>programming as a career
Fuck I don't know how you robots do it
>>
>>55323843
You mean the monotony/stress? I know networking is a hell of a lot more exciting
>>
>>55323915
Yes, very. Maybe once every few months we leave the office for onsite work. I get a hardon just thinking about it.
>>
>>55323648
>>55324051
Shit dog, is your work paying for your cert tests/ encouraging you to get certs? My job doesn't care about my certs at all, they gave me shit for studying for my CCNA then promoted the PC guy with no networking skills to tier 2 over me.

Why even continue networking if I'm working underneath people who can't even subnet?
>>
>>55324511
It was a free two day crash course and the exam was today. I don't have any certain at all. I was paid to be there, that's the major reason I feel like shit about it. Coworkers went and a few senior people failed as well, but that doesn't make me feel better. the only positive thing that came out of it is that it makes me want to work 100x harder to not feel like a jackass.
>>
>>55324708
reminds me of the "become an mcse in a week" courses and exams.

Totally unrealistic.
>>
>>55324708
2 days is totally unrealistic. I spend 6 months in CCNA classes. Every day, 4 hours a day. Aced every class, worked in the field, and I still didn't feel ready to take the test because their a racket.

These companies make more money if you have to take the cert multiple times so they always make the question convoluted as hell. I wouldn't beat yourself up, just keep studying and you'll make it.
>>
>>55323648
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/9bmteb9f67uet#qk58209ok8ji3

No go and pass the damn test anon!
>>
>>55323674
>failing for certifications meme
>failing for college degree meme
>failing for qualifications meme
>failing for being competent at your job meme
>failing for not just being a retarded code monkey who gets hired because they learned python at code camp and who never gets their shit right
People like you make it easy for bosses to know who to pick for layoffs.
>>
Good luck. I have no certs and no interests in a job in tech.
>>
Just came back to this thread, thanks Anons!
>>
bump for non gpu thread
y
>>
study up as best you can
read the books and practice exams
what CBT nuggets/ INE / whatever vids
learn Juniper from a practical standpoint
then just cheat on the fucking test.

Certs are for resumes. As long as you understand the material then there is no reason not to cheat.
Dumps are easily found for every major vendor
>>
>>55327598
What exactly is your plan? You just going to walk in and drop that 3 inch monster on the table and then start setting up your corner office?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.