[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only "new" 2 games I plan on playing are MGSV and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-06-29-11-13-14.png (234KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-29-11-13-14.png
234KB, 720x1280px
The only "new" 2 games I plan on playing are MGSV and Overwatch, would a 8gb 480 be enough with the i5-6500?
>>
rom the bench marks Ive seen, It is comparable to the 970 SSC. Everything was within a handful of frames between the two. I personally dont prefer the reference blowers and Im going to wait until non reference cards come out
>>
It'll be enough.
>>
>$199 for 8GB variant
holy fuck
>>
This. Wait till nonreference cards come out. I run these games fine on a 970 with 120+fps at medium to high settings. The 480 should be comparable if not better
>>
You probably won't need the 8GB version considering that this card isn't made to run at the type of resolutions where 8GBs is really needed, unless you want to be safe or plan holding on upgrading for 4+ years.
>>
You're more than good, wait for nonreference if you have the patience though
>>
>>55319654

Replace "480" with "970" and go google about the 970.

Basically yes
>>
Yes, as a matter of fact that card would be overkill.
>>
way more than enough.

i can play both of those with a g3258 dual core and 270x.
>>
>>55319654
Yea you can pull this off with a 4GB but 8 would be nice if you expect to keep this card for 3 years or so.
>>
>>55319654
Phantom pain will do 1080 60 on a toaster.
>>
>MGSV
Easy 60 fps with a 750ti, 480 will do it easily with all maxed

>Overwatch
Yes.

It will max out those games easily.

Actually 8gb memory is rather overkill.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.