[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mycroft is the future of technology. You want the central entity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mycroft_ai.png (42KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mycroft_ai.png
42KB, 240x240px
Mycroft is the future of technology.

You want the central entity that manages all connected devices around you to be free and open source, don't you?

Normalfags are creaming their pants every time they see some advancement in home automation / internet of things. Mycroft is aiming to be the final form of what people imagine will be core technology in the future.

There is still time to make Mycroft de-facto standard on the AI assistant market. All you have to do is contribute a bit.

Unless you want proprietary solution like Alexa, Google's Assistant, Cortana, Siri or whatever Facebook spits out to grow larger, get into the lives of your friends and family and then directly spy on them and indirectly spy on you.

Also you could very easily make Mycroft use the voice of cute animu girl, if that's what is appealing to /g/.
>>
>>55288017
>shilling your ai on kickstart,cause neet virgin have disposable income for a 154 dollar voice to tex search engine
>>
>>55288063
>buying the Rasperry pi in funny case
nah, fuck that.
Just download the code and play with it
https://github.com/MycroftAI/mycroft-core
>>
>>55288156
>make it defacto
>expecting normal fags to be able to git clone
>>
>>55288017
I need to find a way to hook it to a pair of manipulators, after I've done that I can tell my girfriend to GTFO.
>>
>>55288017
Mycroft a shit. Maluuba is where it's at.
>>
>>55288445
Nice. Source code where?
>>
>>55288017
So what you're saying is that you've made yet another annoying voice interface for a fucking search engine?

Call me when someone makes a useful personal assistant.
>>
>>55289624
Yes, it's just a STT->Google->TTS :^)

Ok, legit questions now:
What would you consider to be a "useful personal assistant"?
Which of currently available ones is most useful?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.