[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a job /g/ I know basic C and ASM, Java, C# and Python

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: comfySmile.jpg (908KB, 3529x2730px) Image search: [Google]
comfySmile.jpg
908KB, 3529x2730px
I need a job /g/

I know basic C and ASM, Java, C# and Python and basic algos, but I feel very far from job.

I have few friends, they know only java and one framework, they are not able to tell what the pointer or stack frame is or stop C structures in asm yet they have job with salary.

I have to find job.

What is the best language + framework that wil let you master it in short time (2-3months 6h/day) and let you to get a job

?
>>
how about you learn to enunciate first before you seek employment
>>
>>55242263
I am a male
>>
>>55242352
Then euthanize yourself.
>>
>>55242237
have you studied?
>>
Have you ever heard of soft skills? Im guessing you lack them entirely. With the purported knowledge you have, you should be able to find a job. Even a jr programmer position to get your foot in the door.
>>
>>55242237

javascript.
>>
>>55242237
HTML5/JS/React/Node.js/Mongo

see jobs at angel.co
>>
>>55243514
Yes, I fell for the meme.

>>55244593
Thank you, is it enough? Peopl in daily web dev said that any Pajeet with PHP or JAVA will be better than me.

>>55243664
I know JS already.

>>55243622
I was on intership in small company, they were working for banks and companies that use engines for simulation.

This people were like 1000 times better than me despite fact that they were only few years older.

I am autismo, it is not a plus, but I think my contact with co-workers at intern was pretty good.
>>
>>55242237
Can also you losers stop acting like it takes any sort of brains to do any sort of coding? Like, really just tell us how to do it and that's it. Thanks.
>>
>>55245026
Sure, if you're a codemonkey doing something trivial. Have fun trying to do any of the cool, interesting projects that actually require math, physics, or EE knowledge
>>
If you're fine with enterprise applications, I suggest C# with WPF and Entity Framework. Then you can learn ASP.NET on top of that and you're fine. Create a project with all of those combined and employers will be absolutely satisfied.
There are more jobs in Java, but C# is much more pleasant and modern.
Also, if you're not going to do really low level stuff, your knowledge of ASM will not be very useful, except for a general understanding of how things work.
>>
>>55242237

RIP in peace, Vanessa Ives.
>>
>>55245252
>Have fun trying to do any of the cool, interesting projects that actually require math, physics, or EE knowledge
but, do you really need math, physics, or EE knowledge to do something cool?
>>
>>55242237
>What is the best language + framework that wil let you master it in short time (2-3months 6h/day) and let you to get a job
Have a go at English, I heard it opens up a lot of high-paying jobs! It's not only for moderators in Uzbekistani yak-herding forums, you know
>>
>>55244879
>Yes, I fell for the meme.
Why didn't you work while studying?
I have had 3 jobs while studying, currently working at the third.
>>
>>55247312
>what are video games, robotics, embedded systems, audio software, graphics processing, med-tech/med-research tools
Have fun with your banking software, anon
>>
>>55248961
>what are video games, robotics, embedded systems, audio software, graphics processing, med-tech/med-research tools
fields i'll never be able to get into
>>
>>55247331
I will try comrade

>>55245334
Yeah, Java is not an option for me after dicking around with android programming.

I would feel the most comfortable with x86 low level, but amount of knowledge required for this position is very big, there is no junior, every company requiere several years experience with RE and exploit development.
>>55248390
It was mix of unfortunate events, health condition, commuting 5h/day + gaps between lectures everyday.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.