[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here help me? I've been trying to find a way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thatsit.png (85KB, 484x117px) Image search: [Google]
thatsit.png
85KB, 484x117px
Can anyone here help me? I've been trying to find a way to fix this problem but I'm completely clueless. I have absolutely no experience in this sort of thing.

I play an MMO called Blade and Soul, and it has awful FOV. I found a Cheat Engine script that fixed it, but it's about five months old and is now out-dated. Longer works.

Is there a way I can fix the FOV still? Can I update the script somehow? I pulled up the DLL it said that it edited and then went to the float that it kept mentioning but I'm really not sure what to do with it.

It's an Unreal Engine 3 game, and the FOV changes when you sprint. Not sure if that information helps at all.
>>
>>55237645
http://i.imgur.com/gyYD3vk.png

The cheat engine script.
>>
Bump?

I updated the address that I needed to, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. It still doesn't work.
>>
>>55237645
Go to /vg/ and ask in the game's general or something. /g/ isn't vidya.
>>
Go to that float location in the library. Stand still. Record the value. Sprint. Record value while sprinting. If it changes values consistent with the FOV change, you're at the right place. If not, stuff has changed. Report results
>>
>>55237645
Doesn't Blade & Soul have an FOV control?
I haven't played in a while but I thought this was an option. It's third-person anyway so it's not like you're that constrained.
>>
>>55239121

Doesn't seem to change.
>>
Bump?

Can't seem to find the proper float value. I scanned for unknown floats, and then sprinted and looked at what floats changed.

A fuckload of them changed. That's how many.
>>
Still no luck in finding the float values. Is there anywhere specific where I can ask for help? I'd love to play B&S (I have two max levels) but I just can't handle the nausea right now.
>>
>>55237645
>>55237753
>>55239086
>>55239221
>>55239819
>>55240266
Back to /v/
>>
>>55240441

/V/ isn't going to help me.

/g/ is the closest board.
>>
>>55240486
Sorry I forgot about you. If it doesn't change then it isn't the FOV anymore. Do you have pictures of the old script working, (i.e. the value in memory of default FOV/sprint FOV?) if so you can search addresses for those values and repeat the change detecting stuff I posted above on each hit to find which one is the FOV.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.