[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/, I have an idea for an application that will make me a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: gentically-engineered-cat-girls.jpg (66KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
gentically-engineered-cat-girls.jpg
66KB, 403x403px
Hi /g/, I have an idea for an application that will make me a rich. I've looked everywhere and it doesn't exist yet. The idea is pretty simple, but I would need to construct some sort of algorithm that can decode and detect certain pre-programmed sentences and keywords and then base a certain conclusion on the given input and show the user the result. What coding language should I learn to create such an application? I'm eager to learn.
>>
Python
>>
I never thought I'd say it, but Lisp
>>
Writing a program to find reviews by shills? It has already been done.
>>
>>55064160
Nope, I'm incredibly hyped at the moment, this idea will revolutinize the world. I really don't want to hire a programmer because he/she will definitely run away with it. I'll look into the above.
>>
The idea is?
Most ideas are shit or were already done. The idea itself doesn't mean shit, execution of idea does.
>>
Are you writing a program that identifies the aliases of people across multiple websites by recognizing their typing pattern?
>>
Although it seems to be a good idea, the code will be very difficult to write, it borders on the fence with ai, and preprogramming all those sentences and phrases will be hell. Hovever, preprogramming words and short combinations of words, would not be all that difficult, you should look at current programs such as siri, and thinkbot to start, and learn ruby
>>
>>55063935

OP, just forget that idea. It's hopeless.

Create a service that lets you upload 3DPD, and which will return them as 2D catgirls.

Catgirls are a niche that has yet to be filled.
>>
natural language processing with python or some lisp dialect
>>
>>55064134
>(((lisp)))
>>
Create categories for what the output will consist of, and then make the predefined sentences and keywords score towards those.

Detect "nvidia" -> +1 to shill, etc.

Then either base your final output on that.
>>
>>55064188
KEK

What you need is a friend.
>>
>>55066716

yeah one who will blame you for their open source zealotry and failures
>>
>>55064631
he's probably analyzing it through the typing pattern from the HDD

referencingsupergirl.jpg
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.