[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/g/ fucking despises Indians for "stealing" jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: gee - technology.jpg (40KB, 463x247px) Image search: [Google]
gee - technology.jpg
40KB, 463x247px
>/g/ fucking despises Indians for "stealing" jobs from white people
>except when they're ex-Apple employees who make poorfag GPUs
Explain.
>>
You seem to have confused us with actual racists
>>
It's almost as if /g/ is judging people on what they do rather than their skin colour
>>
File: tuck me in blanket.jpg (76KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
tuck me in blanket.jpg
76KB, 495x636px
>>55053212
>tfw you lost your job and are soon to be homeless because your employer cheated on you with Pajeet
>>
File: meme.jpg (42KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
42KB, 600x744px
>>55053212
>memes
>more memes
explain
>>
>4chan is one guy
>>
>>55053212
>muh racism

People hate Pajeets because they're unskilled and only employed because they're cheap. Raja Koduri is clearly neither of those things.
>>
>>55053476
>she will never give you a succ
>>
>>55053525
Indians have the highest household income in the USA. The vast majority of them are not being hired for being cheap.
>>
>>55053545
There's a difference between an Indian who lives in America and a Pajeet brought over on H-1B visa. Nor do they all work in the tech industry. You seem to have a fundemental misunderstanding of people's issue here, given your raising of such irrelevant points.
>>
>>55053589
A) it's illegal to fire American workers to replace them with H1b workers, if this happened to you, take legal action against your employer.
B) I live in an upper middle class neighborhood where the largest minority is Indians. I think I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>55053212
>implying nvidia isn't 50% indians
have you been to nvidia?
my team is 50%+ indian
they are great people though
>>
Nvindia

top kek :^)
>>
>>55053607
>it's illegal to fire American workers to replace them with H1b workers
Which is why they hire h1b workers first, then remove the other guy after he trains his replacement.
Have you seen job adverts with rediculous requirements? Those are for H1Bs. They put out adverts with ridiculous requirements, then go 'we tried, bring on the cheap pajeets'.
>>
>>55053212
Mactoddlers who defend anything "muh apel" does to the death do not represent /g/.
>>
>>55053212
/pol/ is leaking again and all these bandwagoning memespouting fuckwits are afraid of losing the jobs they don't have to indians/child prodigies/women/niggers/jews/cucks/fags or some other marginalized group because they're actually that insecure and incompetent.

Report, hide, filter and ignore. None of their opinions matter.
>>
File: 1458073100627.jpg (111KB, 404x462px) Image search: [Google]
1458073100627.jpg
111KB, 404x462px
>>55053658
>>
/g/ is not a person

Racists should fuckoff
>>
File: 1454172945817.jpg (148KB, 808x684px) Image search: [Google]
1454172945817.jpg
148KB, 808x684px
I just hate non-whites.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.