[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THEY FELL FOR THE 4GB HBM1 MEME AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 08111528138l.jpg (106KB, 760x758px) Image search: [Google]
08111528138l.jpg
106KB, 760x758px
>THEY FELL FOR THE 4GB HBM1 MEME

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>55047366
Hyper is clearly gimped by Nvidi
>>
>>55047458
>>>55047366 (OP)
>Hyper is clearly gimped by Nvidi

They get to undermine both AMD Fury users and 970 users!

Time to get a 1070!
>>
>>55047366
Except nobody bought a Fury X. Plenty of people bought a 3.5GB meme card though. :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5ZCJah-FY

Unlucky lads.
>>
>>55047779
>970 wins by 10% when bottlenecks are removed

Wew, still holding strong 2 and half years later. I can't wait to see the reactions of all those fury x users who have to downgrade to 3xx series to play at maximum settings lul.
>>
>>55047366
This is a pretty fringe use case. The fury beats the 980ti in everything below 2160p hyper settings and at that point the frames are too low for the 980ti to have enjoyable platforming anyway.
>>
>4 fps
laughed my fucking ass off.

in actuality though
>having a 4K monitor
>poorfag
>having a 4K monitor for videogames
>current year
>not knowing the Fury X destroys everything in reasonable resolutions because of HBM
>not knowing HBM is a god send
>>
>>55047840
To be honest I am surprised it keeps up almost to the end and wins. The 4gb seems like a real bottleneck.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (91KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
91KB, 720x720px
>>55047366
>>
>>55047725
Or you can just turn the settings down for basically no imagine quality difference but a massive performance increase. At ultra settings the 970 beats both the 390x and fury x.

Also 4gb is still very much relevant and is no way outdated like these amd fanboys like to claim. Hell, a fucking 750 ti with 2gb vram still runs games perfectly fine if you're on a budget.
>>
>>55047880
Image quality*
>>
>>55047840
This
>>
File: me-catalyst-bench-1440-ultra.png (28KB, 786x412px) Image search: [Google]
me-catalyst-bench-1440-ultra.png
28KB, 786x412px
>>55047840
>>
>>55047366
lol, EA games.

>>>/v/ you filthy /v/ermin
>>
>>55047880
clearly you weren't here for wood screws.
once a meme as powerful as >3.5 has been unleashed there is no stopping it. it does not matter what the reality of the situation is.
>>
>>55047947
It's all double standards. For example:

>"what if the 480x can't max out all the latest games?"
>fanboys have been saying " i-it doesn't matter, j-just lower the settings"
>"t-the difference between high and ultra i-is unnoticeable"

But when it comes to nvidia

>le xD nvidia can't max this game out
>any person with a brain says "just lower the settings then"
>amd fanboys: "WHAAT!? Lower settings? That's stupid!"
>"lowering settings is for nvidiots"

This has literally what I've been seeing on /g/ since the mirrors edge video came out.
>>
>>55047831
>>>55047779
>>970 wins by 10% when bottlenecks are removed
>Wew, still holding strong 2 and half years later. I can't wait to see the reactions of all those fury x users who have to downgrade to 3xx series to play at maximum settings lul.

If you remove the bottlenecks of the 390x it can win by x amount.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.