[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make a fresh installation of Windows 7 >No network driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>Make a fresh installation of Windows 7
>No network driver
>No USB driver
>No optical drive because /g/ said it was useless in 2016, but the driver CD is here
Why did you lie?
>>
>>55045843
floppy disk
>>
>>55045843
I highly doubt you don't have a USB driver unless you went in and stripped them from the windows install.

Either case, you're shit posting. SO GET OUT
>>
>>55045871
Also an addition to my own post...

Add the windows 7 hard drive to another PC and download the executable and move them onto the windows 7 drive.
>>
>>55045871
Windows 7 has no USB 3 driver built in.
>>
>>55045843
>Windows 7
>No USB driver
>>
>>55045843
>No USB driver
this isn't a Linux installation. nice try.
>>
>>55045843
>>Make a fresh installation of Windows 7
>>No network driver
>>No USB driver

Is Windows taking cues from Linux now?
>>
>>55046911
Not try Linux-Tard but the hardware is backwards compatible. If there is no USB 3 drivers it will function like a USB 1 port with the default windows drivers.
>>
W10 does everything automagically, but W7 does not on some setups. My "newer" one which still uses an antiquated H81 motherboard requires installing network drivers on 7.
>>
windows 7 has no usb 3.0 drivers but the ports work in compatibility mode, you can see that while rebooting from linux - boot to linux , see that ports are working , reboot , pick windows , see that ports are not working , reboot , boot windows - ports are working. Whats more retarded is that in anno domini 2016 you cant change/reconnect a PS/2 keyboard on windows without reboot.
>>
>>55047058
Lincuck lying to make his shit look better.

Even if you were telling the truth, you could just download the USB drivers for windows from linux, put them on the HDD and load them when you were back in windows, negating the point of this entire thread.
>>
>>55045843
I remember a similar plain collision. It was in india.

>Prajeets in charge of aviation
>>
>>55047246

Yeah, that was a pretty standard collision. Nothing too spectacular.
>>
>>55045843
>No USB driver
No, it has a USB driver. It just doesn't have a USB 3.0 driver as that wasn't a thing when Windows 7 was first released.
>>
>>55047128
thats true. but then again you are just a wincuck trying to make his retarded OS look less retarded, confirming the point of this entire thread.
>>
>>55047994
I dual-boot, faggot. Now fuck off.
>>
>>55047560
>pretty standard collision
Nope, in air collision is pretty rare
>>
>>55047246

Aren't it was occurred because Kazakhstan pilot don't understand Engrish? The investigation found no fault on Pajeet.

Although it was pajeet's fault for not replacing their 2D radar to 3D radar.
>>
Which crash is this?
>>
>>55048163

2002 Uberlingen Mid-Air Collision.
>>
File: 1456373456537.png (568KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1456373456537.png
568KB, 600x580px
>>55047246
>>55048156
>Witness report
>Rajesh walking down the street in the evening
>Has flash light on (not electrical)
>Steps on something mushy
>""I first though it was cowshit""

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
https://youtu.be/K2O28rBCAiI?t=10m30s
>>
>>55047034

That doesn't work for installation, w7 will fail to install when the usb is plugged into a usb3 slot. A friend of mine ran into this issue all the time, his laptop had all usb3 ports and he managed to ooer up computers quite frequently so he just got into the habit of reinstalling Windows monthly. Now he runs Arch because that community normalizes that kind of behavior.
>>
>>55048465
Sounds like you are just to stupid to build computers. Please return the parts and contact Dell for a retard-proof pre-built machine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.