[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >working at computer repair center >occasionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: rare22.jpg (168KB, 728x500px) Image search: [Google]
rare22.jpg
168KB, 728x500px
>be me
>working at computer repair center
>occasionally get phone calls from people who can't find our tech support line
>get a call from someone who had us install ms office
>"Whenever I click on Office it says I need to buy or activate it, but I already bought it!"
>have to walk her through the process of entering her key
>she has the box with instructions right in front of her the whole time
>finally finish the call unsure if i want to laugh or scream

Why do people freak out the second they encounter any sort of computer trouble? Windows and most softwares hold your hand through every step but people can't be assed to read what's in front of them.
>>
>>54977254
>>be me
Who else would it be?
>>
>>54977265
It could have
>been he
>>
>>54977265
shit, that's pretty deep, anon
>>
>>54977559
makes you think, uh?
>>
>Why do people freak out the second they encounter any sort of computer trouble? Windows and most softwares hold your hand through every step but people can't be assed to read what's in front of them.

Because the average person has the computer literacy of an ape. Hand a computer to any primate and the reaction will be the same.
>>
>>54977665
I don't the average person would throw poop at it.
>>
File: punt gun.jpg (68KB, 728x602px) Image search: [Google]
punt gun.jpg
68KB, 728x602px
>>54977254
Nice pachyderm.
>>
>>54977265
Your stepdad
>>
File: 1450275780696.jpg (1MB, 927x2362px) Image search: [Google]
1450275780696.jpg
1MB, 927x2362px
>>54979471
You would be very surprised anon
>>
File: hypping-for-Pascal.jpg (354KB, 761x917px) Image search: [Google]
hypping-for-Pascal.jpg
354KB, 761x917px
>>54977254
I hope that the elephant is death... If not it would go insane and kill its mahout.
>>
>>54977254
Who cares, you make a living from it.
>>
>>54981372
I can understand his frustrations. answering the same questions over and over and over and over because people are too lazy to use google or read instructions..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.