[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tech sites that once were great places to learn new things have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Tech sites that once were great places to learn new things have become clickbaiting piles of shit. The comments are now filled with fanboys and literal illiterates instead of meaningful discussions.

Why is that, /g/? Why is everything being dumbed down nowadays?
>>
>>54890542
Because they need to earn money and 99% of websites earn money via ads. To earn more money they need more click, and they get those clicks by writing clickbaiting shit.
>>
Even /g/ is becoming dumbed-down.

The discussions on here a couple of years ago had some semblance of intelligence in them, nowadays it's all about "memes!"
>>
>>54890542
Tell me more about Pic. Im curious!
>>
File: 1463609282927.png (34KB, 182x220px) Image search: [Google]
1463609282927.png
34KB, 182x220px
>>54890586

Probably because the internet is slowly but surely killing people's attention spans and this leads to thinking in the ways of instant gratification.
Which in turn means that no one is going to take any time to educate themselves on any level, as in learn a skill or actually go and figure out what things are about, because it's boring and takes time.
They'd rather spout memes and "facts" they picked up from some clickbait site, than do any kind of critical thinking.
Also the twitter instagram crap is constantly encouraging people to have less and less lenghty discussion.
It's all about short 15 word comments nowadays.

Which is totally fine with me, let them be retarded.
Less competition for me in the future.

>Mfw I'm into art and people ask me to instruct them. These are often my customers.
>Ok, I'll do it. Let's see what happens.
>They practically give up after a week, because they didn't git gud during that time period and art turned out to be pretty fucking hard.
>Even after they sunk over 1k into the materials, tablets, pens, etc.. they're willing to just give up on the spot.
Consumerism is strong with the generations that are nearing their 20s
But it's really a great thing.
Selling things has never been this easy and I suggest that you guys try and make use of their idiotic spending habits in some way.
>>
>>54890542
Even /vr/ is beginning to look more and more like /v/ now that those fucking retards redirected them to /vr/.
>>
People grew up and now need money to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. They have to earn a living and they'll do it even if it means writing clickbait articles.
>>
>>54890542
POO
O
O
>>
>>54891758
Bless you.
>>
>>54890586
/g/ was always shit
but it's definitely shittier lately
as always, I blame /v/ and literal shills and myself for not saging and shitting on more gamer blog shitposting threads
>>
>>54890586
4chan was always pretty shitty dude even """back in the day"""

>>54890880
says the guy who is constantly refreshing the front page of 4chan looking for quick laughs

stupid fedoralord
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.