[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm upgrading my phone to either one of these phones, The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: note5vss6.jpg (103KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
note5vss6.jpg
103KB, 680x453px
I'm upgrading my phone to either one of these phones, The Note 5 or The S6 Active.

Which would be best for a busy,"active", and double majoring college kid.
>>
Active. You can read 'news' in the shower.
>>
>>51514546
I'm on NoFap dammit.
>>
>>51514557
What you believe has no peer reviewed medical basis
>>
I'm in your position and I have the Note 5, action notes and shit like that are so helpful, so I recommend the Note
>>
>>51514557
Then you have to fap.
>>
>>51514484
LG V10
>>
>>51514604
I knew that was coming, unlike me.
>>
I have the Note5 and a friend who is also on my plan has an S6 active. I prefer the Note5, it has a fingerprint scanner, stylus, and the battery is larger than the normal S6, even if it isn't as big as the Active, it's still good.

Also, something I have noticed is the side buttons on the S6 active are very sensitive compared to my note5. My friend puts their phone in their cupholder in their car and during particularly aggressive corners it will bump against the cup holder and click volume up/down buttons. Particularly annoying when playing music from the phone.
>>
>>51514766
the s6 also has a fingerprint scanner
>>
>>51514827
The S6 active does not. It also gets rid of the capacitive touch buttons on the bottom for real hardware buttons.
>>
>>51514766
The Note 5 is larger than the S6 active though?
>>
I knew about 4chan since it was started but I never had any interest in it until you guys starting significantly affecting things outside of 4chan, so I started coming to /b/ in 2010 to study it and ended up getting sucked into it, then right when I was starting to get kind of bored of it [s4s] was created and those first couple of months where it was hidden were totally ridiculous and i had never seen anything else like it on le internet, so i got super involved and then [s4s] progressed and i lost interest at a couple points but i always keep coming back because even though we get fig newtons and rudeposters, the core of goodness that was at the heart of the original [s4s] is still here in some form and there's still really no where else like this for me.

thanks for reading my blogpost
>>
>>51514484
>Which would be best
Note 5

Oh, hang on, you're double majoring?! In that case, definitely the S6 Active.
>>
>>51515039
Slightly larger.

The Note5 is 7mm wider, 3mm taller and 1mm thinner than the S6 active.

While the S6 active has a 5.1" screen (~66.5% screen-to-body ratio)
The note5 has a 5.7" screen (~75.9% screen-to-body ratio)
>>
>>51515074
Why is that?
>>
>>51515104
Pretty sure the last line is sarcasm buddy.
>>
>>51514484
>double majoring
get the fuck out you humblebragging piece of fucking garbage
>>
The whole stupid post is b8tbh
>>
>>51515155
Sorry, Aspergers.

>>51515204
I'm sorry.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.