Why haven't you updated to the future of computers yet?
i did, but then i went back to win8 because 10 is still buggy and had some retarded new flat boring UI
after i reverted back to win8 i remembered how shit it still is.
then i reinstalled win7 but it feels outdated.
so now im on Yosemite.
If Aero was so important to you there is a fix for that you know. And last time I checked they never disabled being able to use custom themes either.
I mean, aesthetics are nice and all but it's not like any OS looks all that good.
Well apart from maybe Windows 98.
>It doesn't work
you are partially correct, its still in development
>it's made by microsoft
nothing wrong with that, they start to have their shit togeter for the first time in a long time
>it's slow and bloated
nah, will be lighter and faster than W7
everything is botnet
obvious troll is obvious
feel bad for /g/entoomen still running the windows rat race when microsoft already came out with best OS 1.5 decades ago
1. i have to use a third party tool to get normal non retarded start menu.
2. its ugly.
3. it still has random hickups at times.
4. thumbnail cache reloads every fucking time.
5. sometimes wakeup after sleep doesnt work
6. just the fact that you get greeted by a stupid blue screen for your login screen every time pisses me off.
7.just the fact that i have to go through 50 windows to get to the advanced power settings.
and there is more i just cant remember them all
Because the newer versions of Windows don't improve upon the least shit home PC OS in existence.
Fuck you windows update
I've got a direct download that won't be over for another hour, but now you say my computer's shutting itself down in 15 minutes without my consent
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
>Baby's first beta OS
>Feel special because he is using a developers tool
Grow up kid, I tried every milestone and beta since longhorn and I know better that 10 is still buggy as hell so I will wait until RTM to deploy it on my main rig.
Still not stable. Latest build has issues on both of my machines. Keeping it on my laptop because I don't need to get shit done on it as much and it is legit way better than both 8 and 7 aside from the issues. Hopefully they fix it by the time of release.
>Oh no, what will I do without muh Windows XP emulator
1. I'm not going to bother installing a technical preview.
2. I already use Windows 7 in a virtual machine, and will continue using it for a few more years.
3. I never buy games as soon as they come out, because I know some of them will be letdowns or have horrible bugs that won't get fixed for a long time. Windows is the same.
4. Linux is suiting me just fine.