[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will pic related kill my gains ? Also, any chinese/japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 513538.jpg (74KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
513538.jpg
74KB, 1000x1000px
Will pic related kill my gains ?

Also, any chinese/japanese philosophers worth reading?
>>
Low in calories, high in sodium. That's really it.

It can actually be quite beneficial to consume a little extra sodium, especially if you sweat a lot in the gym or in hot weather.

Don't worry about the 'soy' part. Soy sauce is so fermented, and you'll probably only use a small drizzle on food, that I highly doubt anything negative will come from using it as a condiment.
>>
High sodium intake leads to stomach cancer. Look at the countries with the highest rates of stomach cancer in the world. Korea, Japan, etc. These countries consume tons of salt (Kimchi, soy sauce) and they pay for it.
>>
Shit is bomb with eggs and rice. Tamago gohan, I think it's called. good breakfast long as you've got decent quality eggs

Book of five rings is a good read if you're willing to puzzle it out some. Art of war is a bit of a meme, but is worth reading if you've got the time to appreciate it and try to integrate it into your life some
>>
>>28047
Don't they eat lots of raw fish with mercury too?
>>
>>27982
i only use it for cooking, otherwise i don't touch the stuff
>>
>>27982
It'll lower your testosterone and turn you mtf if overused. I'd avoid it but I'm a lady boy
>>
>>28088
I'm not sure how much mercury the average Jap consumes (they do seem to eat a lot of tuna in anime though). This abstract doesn't have the full article attached and doesn't actually have any data, but while it does mentiion salt vs. fruit/veg intake, it makes no mention of mercury, so I'm not sure if it's a factor.
>>
>>27982
You need gains to start with
>>
>>27982
Not exactly philosophy but the Tsurezuregusa and the Nanshoku Okagami are full of musings and timeless wisdom.
>>
I Zhuangzi and want to study Daoism more when.
>>
Zhuang Zhou
>>
>>28212
Fuck you, I'll eventually make some and I'll need to know how not to lose them
>>
>>27982
Say goodbye to gains city if you don't eat atleast 10 Reinere bars per Leicester City game
>>
File: LaoTzu-Taoist-detail.jpg (23KB, 358x446px) Image search: [Google]
LaoTzu-Taoist-detail.jpg
23KB, 358x446px
>>27982
Read the Tao The Ching
>>
>>27982
I think because its fermented the faggy soy can't tranny you. I think.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.