[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who gained the most from this merge? The /fit/izens who learned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: gdEegDs.gif (3MB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
gdEegDs.gif
3MB, 500x750px
Who gained the most from this merge?

The /fit/izens who learned the value of reading?
Or the /lit/izens who finally got to loosen up a bit?
>>
>>23553
/lit/ for sure
/lit/ was such a stuffy pretentious board
>>
>>23553
your mother
>>
>>23553
/lit/

they learned that you can both lift and read, its crazy
>>
I would say both got something out of it
/fit/ got some tips on reading and why people enjoy literature and /lit/ got tips on working out and why people enjoy working out.

I honestly hope it happens again.
>>
File: 1483218036557.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1483218036557.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>23553
/fit/zens are all betas in disguise. The muscle doesn't cover up the insecurity. And 75% of them are abusing steroids - the most pleb of all drugs.

Maybe if they read a book or two (besides manuals on how to seduce 19 year olds) they'll realize how terrible they are, and really improve themselves.
>>
I enjoy both boards, so this change was pretty fly.
>>
You call horny virgins posting pictures of women loosening up? /lit/ is alrady one of the calmest boards on the site
>>
>tfw our /lit/ bros are going away soon
>>
>>23650
>75% abuse steroids
>Id be surprised if 75% of /fit/ lift
>>
File: Affleck-Superman.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Affleck-Superman.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>23553
>tfw no rounded beaner gf
>>
>>23553
/lit/ finally learned that people who lift aren't all "muh dumb meatheads"
>>
File: 1491055645735.jpg (95KB, 493x929px) Image search: [Google]
1491055645735.jpg
95KB, 493x929px
Both had equal gains. It should be self explanatory that working on your mind and body is the true Greek God tier thing to do. I wish this merger stuck, it's probably the best merge out of the all that happened.

It's a huge shame that there's no chance for it to happen and we will be going our separate ways soon.
>>
>>23650
>steroids - the most pleb of all drugs.

Second most, please.

Alcohol is most pleb. Just ask Hemingway.
>>
>>23553
What is that rectangular thing on her back?
>>
>>23821
Her battery
>>
>>23821
Her control panel.
>>
>>23810
>Naturally I was interested in talking about Hemingway and his work. He was not.
>My wife needled him. "Is it true," she asked, "that you take a pitcher of martinis up into the tower every morning when you go up to write?"
>"Jeezus Christ!" Papa was incredulous. "Have you ever heard of anyone who drank while he worked? You’re thinking of Faulkner. He does sometimes—and I can tell right in the middle of a page when he’s had his first one. Besides," he added, "who in hell would mix more than one martini at a time, anyway?"

http://www.writersdigest.com/writing-articles/by-writing-genre/literary-fiction-by-writing-genre/an_interview_with_hemingway
>>
>>23821
It's a chastity-belt-type thing for her bra strap. It's a new thing for the most prudish of folks. This particular model is called the Chas-Tittie, sold by Naked Brand Group.
>>
>>23553
Hopefully we learn to crosspost and forge the strongest alliance on this dumb ass website.
>>
>>23935
kek
>>
File: 1440930606259.jpg (31KB, 720x506px) Image search: [Google]
1440930606259.jpg
31KB, 720x506px
Most /lit/izens who have read the Greeks and other philosophy already know that a healthy body is conducive to a healthy mind. There's already a decent crossover from /lit/ onto /fit/. Nobody on /lit/ rails against lifters or is resentful.

Your average /fit/izen though does not read and probably has no more interest in reading now than they did yesterday
>>
>>23553
there's a significant user overlap
>>
>>24391
This
In fact, I was pleasantly surprised. These are the only two boards I use regularly.
>>
>Or the /lit/izens who finally got to loosen up a bit?

if /fit/ is about 'loosening up' it is a shame to the world of fitness and self perfection. what a fucking dog you are. i know you will die unfulfilled.
>>
>>24052
This.
>>
>>24052
This. /lit/ are patricians and the only true men of the modern world. /fit/ are muscle dummies, but at least they have domain over their own bodies and thereby surroundings.
>>
>>23553
>That severe anterior pelvic tilt.

jesus christ she needs to fix that before it fucks her up when she gets older
>>
This is the patron saint of /lit/, we've been /fit/ before most you most you even discovered creatine. We are the OG's when it comes to fitness.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.