[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you go a whole day without texting a girl you're interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3399.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3399.png
1MB, 750x1334px
let's say it's in the beginning stages of your "friendship", would you go a day without texting her if you genuinely LIKE her?
>>
>>22873
yeah
>>
>>22873
If I liked here I wouldn't be 'friends' with her.
>>
>>22873
if you text a girl you like every day, you've already lost.
>>
>>22873
>tfw ywn pic related
>>
>>22873
>only one day
lmao get these /fit/ casuals off my board
>>
>>22873
Yes. We hang out once a week, but usually by the end of the hang out her lack of visible affection or desire to be with me, despite seeming quite interested in me otherwise, usually pisses me of and I go a few days without talking to her.
>>
not a whole day, but not during times that would make you seem available (no weekend nights, not too early on weekend mornings). A couple hours is fine, waiting too long will lead to diminishing returns
>>
>>22873
you text her everyday you already fucked up. Be sparse at concise and always be making plans. Gotta give off the illusion you have shit going on in your life or you know actual do shit with your life besides sitting on your phone spamming your oneitis.
>>
If you go a day without texting any girl who actually likes you (not just a random girl who doesn't give a shit like a co-worker) she'll think you aren't into her. It's a stupid mine game to play on women. Especially if you already know she like you. -female anon
>>
>>22930
Lol. Like I told the other guy, if you go a whole day without texting a girl who likes you, all you're doing is hurting your chances with her. She'll take you less seriously and move on.
-female anon
>>
>>22873
I've gone 5 years now.
>>
>>22967
The girls I like don't like me back. The girls who are interested in me don't exist.
>>
File: 1472426532036.jpg (332KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472426532036.jpg
332KB, 853x1280px
>>22873
>would you go a day without texting her if you genuinely LIKE her?
I have gone years. We are friends for far too long for something to change and if I ever had a chance I probably wasted it by now
>>
>>22873
This has nothing to do with /lit/ nor /fit/

sage
>>
>>23083
>5 years
>she's gonna like me any day now
>>
No I only text girls funny pictures or to make plans. It has made my irl conversations so much better. I would recommend it
>>
>>22967
>any girl who actually likes you
>>23007
>a girl who likes you

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>22873
Fucking /r9k/ and /adv/ posters still shitting up the board. Kys
>>
>>23163
/fit/ = /r9k/ + muscles
/lit/ = /r9k/ + books

/fit/ + /lit/ = 2*/r9k/ + muscles + books
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.