[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /MGtoW/ here? Is Men going their own Way the ultimate /fitlit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: mgtow_logo.png (12KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow_logo.png
12KB, 195x195px
Who /MGtoW/ here?
Is Men going their own Way the ultimate /fitlit/ lifestyle?
Any tips or book recs on living la vida MgToW?
>>
Bumped this from page 10 just to say that this is a bad meme and you should consider sudoku.
>>
>>20319
>Is Men going their own Way the ultimate /fitlit/ lifestyle?

No, because I'm not a depressed autist that complains about women. I lift for self-improvement. I actually talk to women unlike you OP.
>>
>mfw bump
>>
>>22088
You can talk to women and still be MGTOW.

Virgintow != MGTOW
>>
File: white-knight-mra-mgtow-edited.png (1MB, 905x680px) Image search: [Google]
white-knight-mra-mgtow-edited.png
1MB, 905x680px
>>22088
SIMP detected
>>
>>20319
Yes I am MGTOW. Been red pilled for a while now. Life is good.
>>
I don't need a support group to do what I want.
>>
File: MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>23122
>>
File: neckbeardfedora.jpg (45KB, 558x418px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeardfedora.jpg
45KB, 558x418px
>>23122
>>
>>22088
>flexes a cep while cracking a spine
>>
No it isn't. But for a while it is key to focus on improving yourself I believe because one can really get bogged down in the weeds with women. I believe your main goal should always be focus on improving yourself because at the end of the day you only have yourself to invest in. It doesn't make sense to me to spend time and energy to attract girls for the sole sake of add because you just end up nowhere when they live. However if you live your life (I know it's a meme but it's true) you will find that you begin making friends that genuinely like you for you
>>
File: stoic.jpg (95KB, 309x475px) Image search: [Google]
stoic.jpg
95KB, 309x475px
Seen a few videos on youtube and it seems like it's populated by a lot of basement dwellers (even by 4chan "standards") although it did bring to light a few interesting point in the ways the women operates within society. They are no where nearly as victimized as the media would like you to believe and as much as they rail against the Patriarchy the Gynarchy is proving to be just as detrimental.

I think a better movement would be to see Stoicism become more adopted among today's men. Let those who want to squabble among themselves, henpeck each other into oblivion I say. There's more to life than just identity politics.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.