[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do former fat people hate fat people? We used to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1503663967759.png (260KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1503663967759.png
260KB, 593x635px
Why do former fat people hate fat people?

We used to be the same, you and me.
>>
>>42898909
I hate fat people who aren't putting in the effort to change. The one's who make excuses. If you're trying to lose weight, not a shred of hatred towards you as long as you don't make up bullshit reasons if you start to fail.
>>
>>42898909
I actually don't, live your life however you want. Just don't complain about your choices

Frankly I wish there were more fat men, as it lessens the competition for women to fuck
>>
>>42898909
Because I've put in the work and have ascended your status and the fact that you are trying to compare us as the same disgusts me and disrespects my accomplishment of escaping the fat label.
>>
>>42898909
Because they hated themselves. Pretty basic logic.
>>
>>42898909
Cause we all know how easy it is to lose weight, u are just weak willed if u cant follow through
>>
>>42898909
>We used to be the same, you and me.

I hated myself.
>>
>>42898964

That's how I feel about faggots
>>
>>42898909
>We used to be the same, you and me.
Yeah and I used to hate myself.
>>
File: 1334884610677.jpg (413KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1334884610677.jpg
413KB, 1000x750px
I feel pity for them rather than hate them.
>there are fat people who don't understand how easy it is
>they will never know what it's like to be a normal weight

I just hate the losers who talk about haes or try to make themselves feel good and I especially hate fat women who act like they're hot as hell.
>>
I used to be bmi 32, no muscle. I hate fats as a former fat because of the sheer complacency it requires. You know 5000 calories a day of cookies, donuts, and pizza is unhealthy. You know it will kill you. You know that simply eating less will cause higher quality of life in every regard. You know it isn't genetic. You know you can change.

You know, and you refuse to put in an ounce of real effort.
>>
>>42899710
That being said, fats who are genuinely trying are chill.
>>
I hate the excuses. I was fat for a decade because I didn't know how easy it was to change. Everyone else made me think it was an insurmountable task. Then I joined a gym and started dropping 1kg every week. It's not hard and I'm really unhappy about being fooled by other fatties into thinking it was.
>>
>>42898909
Former fats hate being reminded that they used to be fat. They see themselves in you, and it disgusts them.

For the same reason, former fats feel very conflicted about receiving compliments like "wow you've lost so much weight". On the one hand, they enjoy having their diet and exercise acknowledged. On the other hand it forces them to confront the fact that they used to be fat and perceived as ugly by their peers.
>>
Because we know just how easy it is to not be a fat fuck.
>>
>>42898909
I am currently 225lbs. The end of last year I was right around 320lbs, so by the end November I will have dropped over 100lbs in a year.

I don't hate fat people. That would be ironic and stupid. I hate watching fat people eat. constantly. I work in a call center, walking the floor and answering questions/generally assisting with calls so a good portion of the people I help (face to face) are overweight or insanely morbidly obese. The main difference between the skinny people on the floor and the obese people on the floor is the obese people are nonstop eating. Cookies, chips, full sandwhiches right before/after lunch break.
Seeing that forces me to acknowledge that's what I was doing. That's how I got so fucking fat. There is no other way that could have happened. It's actually sickening to watch. I don't even fucking know how many calories a day I was eating before. I don't want to. I just want to be a normal fucking weight for the first time in my life. 22/m/5'10-ish
>>
I don't hate fatties but I do hate the aspects of society that enable their fatness.
Go to a market, it's rows and rows of shitty food and all the marketing for bad food. Parents letting their kids become fat. All the hushing around fat people, pretending it's nothing when there is figuratively an elephant in the room.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.