[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been doing a modified version of this for the last several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1487952578484.jpg (547KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487952578484.jpg
547KB, 800x600px
I have been doing a modified version of this for the last several months but I only have time 3 days a week to go to the gym now and that's it, I don't have lots of time while I'm there and I have had aa shoulder surgery and a bad hip that prevent me from doing the compounds I want properly (bench/deadlift) so I've been trying to get the best bang for my buck in the time that I have in the gym. I've become a bit burned out of this and it's a 5 day a week program and I usually am spent after 1 of the full supersets and am starting to think I should start something new. Thoughts? I'm 150 5'8 in good shape but just want to get in slightly better shape if possible.
>>
>>42897875
Post pic of body. I highly doubt you're in good shape at 150 years of age.
>>
>>42897875
srs question, if you don't skip leg day, where do you hide your dick in sweats?
>>
>>42897886
trying too hard
>>
>>42897875
is this natty?
>>
>>42897932
Why do you care
>>
>>42897875
since you are going 3 days a week, full body (FxFxFxx) or upper/lower (1st week UxLxUxx next week LxUxLxx) is a solid choice. Or you can just go with body part splits if that's what you want. Just find a decent program and play around with it till it fits your needs (since you can't do compunds). Gotta research and find out on your own on what exercises work for you and what to avoid. Good luck.
>>
File: 1503924570453.png (84KB, 1372x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1503924570453.png
84KB, 1372x1088px
The more you put in, the more you get out, so stop fucking making excuses, get out there and do whatever the fuck it takes to reach your fucking goals. Jesus christ.
>>
>>42898113
because why bother if I'll still look dyel
>>
>>42898360
You're that kid that posts "motivational" videos on your snapchat aren't you. Lmao go fuck yourself.
>>
>>42898355
Tyvm, do you have a specific routine in mind?
>>
>>42898625
You're that kid that makes excuses so he can jerk off to anime aren't you. Lmao go fuck yourself.
>>
>>42898765
Did I hit a nerve faggot? Mad because dyel? Hahahaha
>>
>>42898367
You're a DYEL if you're thinking this is not natty
>>
>>42898815
I'm not even that guy retard, why you so mad tonight little boy?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.