[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop hating myself? I have shit genetics; I'm weak,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: O6RRPpd.jpg (60KB, 504x492px) Image search: [Google]
O6RRPpd.jpg
60KB, 504x492px
How do I stop hating myself?
I have shit genetics; I'm weak, ugly, stupid. I'm not good at anything. Every day I hate myself and I also hate people, especially hot women and men that hot women are attracted to.
>>
Find a purpose in life. Find work/a project you love and immerse yourself in it.
>>
diet, exercise, proper hygiene, becoming good at things, not being so negative towards yourself and other people all the time. take care of yourself, try to make the world a little better. your mindset and life will improve
>>
Get a healthy routine.

Start with small steps.

Start by going to bed at a reasonable time. 2200-2300
Get up at a reasonable time. 0700. Eat a healthy breakfast

Drink only water throughout the day.

These small changes will make a big difference. They will give you a platform to build on.

Next you can add exercises and a healthier diet.

Find something you enjoy and find a way to get paid for it too
>>
Do what makes you happy. Not in the short term, but in the long term. Ask yourself what honestly brings you joy. Then spend the rest of your life devoting every ounce of energy to pursuing that.

Stop worrying about what anybody else thinks, don't listen to anybody who says can't do something or have to live a certain way.

Ultimately, you live in the world that your mind creates for you. Get of rid of everything negative, carnal, and that brings you down, and surround yourself with things and people that make you stronger, better, and happier.
>>
File: dio.jpg (3MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
dio.jpg
3MB, 1800x1322px
>>42897405

>I have shit genetics

Upon what standards are you coming up with this conclusion? I dont think even the most well versed people in the subject (that of genetics, that of medicine - aka professionals) know of them. So, certainly you could provide some insight?

>I'm weak

Let me mention something I read on a Platonic dialogue.

A man whose name I forgot describes one of the most remarkable characteristics of Socrates during his days in the army.

During scarcity, he says, he deprived himself from food and rest. During abundance, he made the most out of it, enjoying as much as he could. During long marches through snowy planes and hills? he would go almost barefoot and without pelts to cover himself.

This same man, says one time, he stood for an entire day, thinking, as if he was in a deep state of analysis then, at some point during the night, he appeared to have reached a conclusion and went to rest.

Then he concludes with something remarkable. After a battle had gone wrong the army started to rout. This man saw how Socrates stood with his shield up, facing the enemy, instead of running. He endured when others ran, and his very presence kept others among him, able to pull back in an organized and valiant way.

So we come to the man, Socrates, the philosopher and the warrior. He who, through reason, aspired to know himself and, through endurance and training, managed to overcome the trials of war.

The important lesson to understand here, anon, is that man is as man wills it. And you have a choice to not be who you are right now.

>ugly

Lots of people are ugly.

>Stupid

See the story above.

>I'm not good at anything

See the story above. Besides, how do you even know this? What parts of your life are telling you that you are just - stupid -? Where is this judgment coming from?

>Every day I hate myself and I also hate people

Well this it not good, aint it?
>>
>>42897405
All of the anons in this thread are correct.

There is not a single thing in life that you cannot accomplish through sheer force of will. Sure, there may be those with natural predispositions for whom the path is significantly easier, but this does not mean that what you wish for cannot be achieved. It is harder, but because it is harder it will have more merit when you reach your goal through no force other than your own free will. Do not make excuses. Think and reason, purely and honestly, about the things in your life that make you miserable, and you will find that all of these things can be changed, because it is you and only you who can master the things that surround you.
>>
>>42897464
>Drink only water throughout the day.
why?
>>
We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>42897710
Sugary drinks are bad for you. Water is good. Drink 2ltrs a day.
>>
>>42897700
My advice to you: stop trying to sound like some wise man that has it all figured out when you're a dumbass.
>>
>>42897724
what about coffee?
>>
>>42897749
English is not my first language. Sorry, senpai.
>>
>>42897749
>stop trying to sound like some wise man that has it all figured out

But when did he give any hints that it was this case?

>when you're a dumbass

How do you know this? Why are you insulting that man?
>>
>>42897764
Has nothing to do with english. Again you're proving what a dumbass you are. Seriously, do you have downs syndrome?
>>
>>42897779
Is it because of the way that I type? I am trying to give OP motivation through the things I have learned in my own experience. Why would you call me a dumbass? Are you insecure or something? It made me feel pretty shitty :(
>>
>>42897793
He's just buttmad and insecure, you did well.
>>
File: imnMPjT.jpg (140KB, 640x861px) Image search: [Google]
imnMPjT.jpg
140KB, 640x861px
>>42897405
Post daily on lookism whinging about your miserable image issues then kill 6 people in a shitty shooting spree.
>>
>>42897611
Not op but thank you for this post
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.