[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live with parents well past acceptable age >eat well,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: empty-fridge.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
empty-fridge.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>live with parents well past acceptable age
>eat well, train hard, get a job
>/fit/ tells me to move out
>do
>all money after rent goes to saving up for PC parts, booze, and drugs.
>fridge is nearly empty all the time
>quit going to the gym
>gf starts calling me a crackhead
You lied to me. /fit/. I should have never moved out. Now my life is ruined.
>>
>>42893803
>PC parts, booze, and drugs.
>gf
remove these parts and you'll have money for food and gym
>>
>>42893803
>>all money after rent goes to saving up for PC parts, booze, and drugs.
PC parts? for what? video games suck ass and any of the good ones do not require a beastly machine at all. what else can you do on it? make music or 3d models? is that really that important to you?
booze? are you fucking joking? such a shit tier drug, not worth money. I only drink at parties anyway, where it's free to anyone there.
drugs? stop that shit you tard. that is a luxury you obviously can't afford

little baby boy can't figure out how to budget correctly and live without things he wants but does not need
>>
maybe you shouldve lifted instead of doing crack
>>
>only takes half of /fit/'s advice

>>all money after rent goes to saving up for PC parts, booze, and drugs.
>>fridge is nearly empty all the time
>>quit going to the gym

>expects to stay the same and decides to piddle away earnings and savings
cmon son
>>
what is even the appeal of alcohol and drugs why waste money on that shit
>>
>>42893828
>PC parts? for what? video games suck ass and any of the good ones do not require a beastly machine at all. what else can you do on it?
I just want a maxxed rig to bring me memories of days gone by when I yearned for a maxed rig
>>
>>42893930
dumb as fuck
>>
File: 1503972100338.jpg (92KB, 622x538px) Image search: [Google]
1503972100338.jpg
92KB, 622x538px
>>42893803
>booze, and drugs.
not going to make it
>>
I know dudes like you. You're a fucking retard who will never make if you keep spending your money on that shit
>>
>>42893803
>be a crackhead
>be a lazy fuck
>blame others for everything and not yourself

never gonna make it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.