[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong if I want to go to the gym dressed like Ryu? I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Is it wrong if I want to go to the gym dressed like Ryu? I think kimono's look cool but at the same time I realize how much of a faggot I might look.
>>
if you aren't big you'll just look like an idiot
>>
You'll definitely look like a faggot, it's up to you how much of a shit you wanna give about that.
>>
>>42888249
When did this guy grow a beard
why does he have such big ass feet
and you can only dress like that if your a homeless martial artist
>>
If you have to ask, OP...
>>
>>42888266
lol didnt he used to be asain?
>>
>>42888258
What if you get as swole as Ryu?
>>
File: kimono neckbeard.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kimono neckbeard.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>42888249

You will literally be this guy
>>
>>42888283
How do I get a body like that?
>>
>>42888266
SF characters have big hands and feet because it's easier to whiff punish and play neutral game in general when those features are exaggerated.
>>
>>42888290
SS + GOMAD... -SS
>>
>>42888299
Red?
>>
File: bright.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
bright.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>42888249
Looking over the supposed "awkwardness" of it will transcend you to new levels.
>>
>>42888249
Is Ryu natty? If I start lifting natty could I maybe hit a late growth spurt and become good looking like Ryu? Im a DYEL ugly manlet right now
>>
>>42888249
When the fuck has ryu ever worn a kimono you tranny faggot?
>>
File: CbrEstLWAAAmJpG.jpg (189KB, 1200x1144px) Image search: [Google]
CbrEstLWAAAmJpG.jpg
189KB, 1200x1144px
>>42888249
Big hands + big forearms is aesthetic perfection. I have tiny hands and wrists... I fear my arms will never look that good. I only hope that my small wrists will make my forearms look large in comparison.

Can hands become more rugged and muscular? I have soft, weak, womanly hands.
>>
>>42888249
Everything is okay except for that faggoty-assed rag tied on the left bicep. What is that for, besides purely fake aesthetic purposes?
>>
File: karate_gi.jpg (12KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
karate_gi.jpg
12KB, 320x480px
>>42888249
>calling a gi a kimono

What the fuck
>>
File: 1487342861825.jpg (92KB, 633x474px) Image search: [Google]
1487342861825.jpg
92KB, 633x474px
>>42888249
>kimono
>>
>>42888590
>satsui no hado
>natty
Pick one
>>
>>42888249
I used to see a guy near my workplace who would wear german army uniform, head to toe. Ill fitting of course. He was thin as a twig, long hair, autistic face.
He also had a fucking girlfriend which shocked me.
>>
>>42890718
Fucking Wehraboos
>>
>>42888249
You have to be hyooj to wear autism gear at the gym. If you're big enough, you can get away with anything ironic. Otherwise people will assume you literally have autism.
>>
wearing a karate costume to a public gym to lift weights.

people will think there is something wrong with you mentally.
>>
>>42888249
It's called a Gi you fucking mong.
>>
>>42888249
If you looked like Ryu, too, you'd be a fucking legend.
>>
>>42890066
The Ki and Gi are literally the same symbol. It means clothes, wearable, whatever.. Mono means thing.

Gi = Wearable
Kimono = Wearable Thing

They are interchangeable.
>>
>>42888249
If I saw a guy cosplaying as Ryu at the gym I'd have nothing but respect for him. Assuming you're big enough to pull it off, that is.
>>
>>42890655
>implying genetics isn't natty
spotted the ugly balding framelet
>>
>>42892111
The ten-ten still makes it SOMEWHAT different.

And as you can tell from the other comments, when certain words became common in the west, their context here, in our culture, means something very specific.

Almost everybody calls the martial arts uniform a gi, and everybody is familiar with what you would refer to as a "kimono".

That argument aside, a quick google search tells me "the word “gi” derives from “keikogi” which means training gear"
>>
>>42892383
>guy comes in cosplaying as Ryu
>shredded as fuck
>doesn't lift any weights, just starts bouncing on his feet, air boxing in the corner, and throws out the occasional roundhouse kick for an entire hour
>everybody stares
>after that day you'll see people trying to emulate his "routine"
>>
>>42888283
I know everyone makes fun of that dude, but that silk robe looks comfy as fuck.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.