[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my problems could have been solved if my father told me this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: goku.jpg (48KB, 750x536px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
48KB, 750x536px
All my problems could have been solved if my father told me this one thing

>Some things come easier for others, including athletic strength, but it has to make logical sense, such as selective breeding.

Then I never would have felt a need to explore how far I could get, knowing I'll only look mediocre at my best at a world stage point of view.

I wouldn't have felt a need to lift weights or fight, I'd have tried to learn a career to save up money after my parents' deaths because life is scary afterwards.

Everyone should just lift weights for aesthetics so they can have better sex. That's literally it. It's the ultimate point of existence.
>>
>>42887376
Wrong. Thw point of existence is whatever you like it to be. In a bilogical sense, yes i agree with you. But we are far beyond our biological self by now. We have a mind of our own now. We are free from doing our predestined future. Thats the whole point of thw tale of adam and eve. Do you even go to church? This is a cristian board you know?
>>
>>42887432
What you talk of is also wrong.
How can you be if you aren't.
You can never be a pro athlete or physically excellent unless you were bred for it, you need to use your mind.
>>
>>42887376
You're probably mediocre in everything you do. Why stop with lifting? Why not quit everything else too?
>>
feeling bad because you're comparing yourself to the elite is not logical. it is mired in the emotion jealousy and you need to realize this if you want to be free. 90% of the population is mired in negative emotions and thoughts for one reason or the other. they are trapped by their own habits, dont be them.
>>
>>42887443
what if your mind is also not at a pro or elite level? did you ever consider that you fucking moron?
>>
>>42887376
>I'd have tried to learn a career to save up money after my parents' deaths because life is scary afterwards.
Lmao retard
>>
>>42887519
go back to watching lame ass motivational speeches
those people got PAID for that
they did it to get paid
>>
>>42887519
Mosy of the most successful people arent blessed with either they just understand social dynamics
>>
>>42887547
yeah keep telling yourself that, you can be special too despite low iq or being genetic trash!
>>
>>42887376
If you manage to have a decent job and healthy kids that do well at school you're above 90% of the population
>>
>>42887443

That's not even necessarily what he's saying, all he's saying is that you don't need to be a slave to your biology. If you want to be, that's your choice, but don't pretend that everyone is secretly playing the same game you are. Some of our kind have opted out.
>>
>>42887547
hahahaha

You tell me someone who isn't Mayweather do Mayweather's workout

Maybe Lance Armstrong
>>
>>42887593
and he's 40
>>
>>42887593
If you don't wanna do boxing because you're never gonna be as good as mayweather then that's just stupid
>>
>>42887613
what is the point after seeing perfection?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.