[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw young >tfw metabolism is at an all-time peak >getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1503286835401.jpg (191KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1503286835401.jpg
191KB, 499x499px
>tfw young
>tfw metabolism is at an all-time peak
>getting gains from nothing left and right
>full of life and energy
>heal easily
>no health problems whatsoever
>the most atractive I'll ever look
>got life by the balls

>tfw this is all going to fade away
>tfw I'll grow old and pitiful
>a shell of my former self
>good looks will disappear, strength will wither away
>will look like shit, feel like shit
>nothing I can do to prevent this

You have no idea how scared I am of growing old. The idea of my entire being rotting away and turning into a saggy bag, not being able to do anything I could do in my prime short of staring at an interestingly-shaped cobweb near the tv, is something that really makes me consider suicide when I reach 50.

I'm scared, /fit/
>>
>>42885584
That's why there's trt lil nigga
>>
>>42885619
just preventing the inevitable
>>
some people grow old and never lose their function. I never want to get old enough where I cant take care of myself. As long as you live healthy anon you will prolong the fun part of life. make sure to enjoy it a bit while youre at it.
>>
>>42885692
>I never want to get old enough where I cant take care of myself
yeah, this is also a big fear of mine. the moment someone else has to clean my ass is the moment I swallow a landmine.
I spent time around old people, and seeing them going senile and wabbling some bullshit is very heart-wrenching. They start talking about their husband or wife who died like 30 years ago, about some upcoming dance with their highschool sweetheart and how they need to get their fancy shoes out of the closet...
It's terrifying. You look into their eyes and you see nothing. A shrimp swimming in a lake has more life and vitality than the people you see there. It's the biggest blackpill ever.
>>
>>42885647
you mean post-poning
>>
do the zyzz
>>
>>42885830
shit. yeah, that's what I meant
I can't even think clearly because of this bullshit
>>
>>42885584
why worry about it, it's inevitable but it's decades away. just live your life. save the being depressed about being old shit for when you're actually old
>>
On the bright side the odds are against you that you'll even make it to that age. Also most old people ate shitty diets/had shitty lifestyles. Look at dudes like Frank Zane and Arnold who look healthier than ever. Jack Lalane lived to a ridiculous age of 96 and only died because he refused to see a doctor at the last minute lol.
>>
>>42885817
>raw food diet
>clean water
>exercise, that includes cardio
>sleep
>sunlight
>no drugs
>meditation
>mineral supplements
>no sugar
>periodic fasting
>gratitude and love based thinking

There, now you know the secret to longevity.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.