[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no matter how hard I workout and how fit I get, I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: skuat.png (65KB, 706x500px) Image search: [Google]
skuat.png
65KB, 706x500px
>no matter how hard I workout and how fit I get, I'll always be autistic and retarded
Am I going to make it?
>>
Same brah, there's no help.
>>
we won't
>>
Keep lifting heavy until you drop a 50kg dumbbell on your head
Problem solved
>>
File: 030.jpg (695KB, 938x1024px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
695KB, 938x1024px
i'd rather be an awkward sexy dude, than an awkward fat dude.

That's what I tell myself
>>
Depends on the severity of your condition. Most people are crazy. I'm a little crazy and I pass for normal most of the time and have a gf and a job and friends and a life. Most people I know are more crazy than me. Most people have a façade of normality at can fool youx but when you get to know them it turns out they're some kind of totally fucked up. Like, I met a girl and got to know her and thought she was normal and then around the third or fourth date the fucking flood gates opened up and I started hearing about her fucked up family and her medical problems and all kinds of shit that I never would of guessed. Just one example. Everyone I know comes with a similar story. Only a handful of people that I know don't and my suspicion is that they're just better at hiding their demons.

You can be all fucked up and weird and make it. It can be to your benefit even. It's whether or not you let it hold you back that matters.
>>
File: 1494763032084.jpg (108KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
1494763032084.jpg
108KB, 1000x564px
>>42881875
thanks for the motivational thought, bro
>>
Identify your problem and acquire knowledge on how to solve it.

There are books on the matter to solve problems for badly socialized folks. The thing here is that if you consciously exercise their advice you'll be more proficient at social interactions than 90% of normos.

Kind of like psychopaths. They couldn't pick it up by instinct and had to learn it consciously, with the end result of them exceeding most other people.

The bible for this is "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie, though there are many others that have legit advice too but are just a rip-off or rehash of this one.
>>
>>42882179
Is that book really good? Will it really work or will I just look like a fake and unnatural autist?
>>
>>42882200
It's really good, gives you good ways to approach social interaction, tested and approved
>>
>>42882200
It is really good. Most advice isn't actually about "acting" but just changing your attitude towards people giving rational arguments on why it's actually better that way.

It is a little repetitive to read because it's one little piece of advice and a bunch of pages of exemples of it to show you how it works and persuade you should do it, but you sort of keep it as a handbook to check from time to time and test how effective it actually is.

It works, really. If you are having difficulties in this this is the go-to book. There's a reason this book has been a legend among businessmen for more than half a century and never gets old.
>>
File: 1503970117141.png (124KB, 850x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1503970117141.png
124KB, 850x1017px
Of course you're going to make it breh
>>
>>42882200
It's good but keep in mind that it was meant for salespeople. If you go around and call other people by their name all the time and touch them like an autist, they'll see you as an autist. All in all it's a very good book if you follow the advice in the beginning of each chapter.
Be interested in other people, don't talk about yourself too much (seriously, after reading the book you'll see how much people, especially normies, love talking about themselves), never chastise others.
>>
>tfw my looks attracted a gf, but my social ineptitude drove her away.

Even when I try to improve it's not enough
>>
>>42881920
>>42882179
>>42882246
>>42882219
>>42882298

Thank you all for your posts

>>42882340
Keep working hard, brah, we're both going to make it
>>
I have minimized my talking around strangers by 95% because almost everything I say is retarded and awkward unless I think about what I'm saying about 15 seconds ahead of time. Holding a decent conversation with a stranger is like trying to hold 10 lubed up bowling balls in my arms
>>
>>42881871
Did you even read his post? He's already retarded
>>
>>42881831
> I'll always be autistic and retarded

Autism genes shouldn't be allowed to procreate. Back in the day you'd be locked in a church somewhere like a good little monk away from the rest of society.

Thanks to our 'developed society' any sperg can find a wife now. We live in troubling times.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.