[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do bodybuilding judges determine who the best bodybuilder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501475778348.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501475778348.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
How do bodybuilding judges determine who the best bodybuilder is? What do they look for, what gives you added points and what removes points? Thanks
>>
In a wierd sort of way it feels good looking like a 1890s-1930s lifter.

I feel legitimate and old-school, golden tier.

Meanwhile you guys on gear look like 1980s try hard faggots.
>>
>>42880611
I really don't know a lot but from the one book I read it's about symmetry, proportionality, also size, and presentation.
>>
>size
>symmetry
>how cut they are
>the actual shape of the muscles ie muscle insertions and the size of the muscle belly
>posing
>>
>>42880622

You can definitely get bigger than the guy on the left without drugs though. Steroids didn't become more prominent in bodybuilding until the late 1950s. Before then, the Steeve Reeves/ Vince Gironda look could definitely be attained without drugs.

>>42880611 what this guy said >>42880675
With a splash of politics of course (you don't want to be known by everyone for fucking a grapefruit).
>>
>>42880611
>How do bodybuilding judges determine who the best bodybuilder is?
Who would you make suck your dick, versus, who's dick you would suck.
>>
>>42880611
1900 physique looks like someone who only does pull ups 4 times a week
>>
>>42881169
You're not wrong, but you have to take into account the fact that that nigga probably ate nothing but bread and drank beer every day.
>>
>>42880622
lmao only a fucking jelly dyel or a lanklet would say something like this
>>
>>42880622
>tfw roughly the body of the guy on the left
I'm... I'm still gonna get bigger right..
>>
who can inject most shit and still manage to walk up on stage
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.