[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a gym membership so I won't pass out in full kit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: WIN_20170829_06_54_23_Pro.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170829_06_54_23_Pro.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
I got a gym membership so I won't pass out in full kit for SCA.

Currently, I get my ass kicked by everyone. Even the Belegarth (foamfighting) sperglords.

My reflexes suck. I used to smoke a lot of cigarettes, but have been weening myself off of the nicotine jew with pipe tobacco.

Last time I ran on a treadmill, I ran about .8 miles, then stepped outside and proceeded to vomit.

How do I get used to wearing 65~ .lbs of plate and chainmail for extended amounts of time? I'll never pass my trials if I'm the dude that pukes through his visor onto his sabatons.

I just want to be a badass warrior.

Pic related, it's some trash butted mail that I got on amazon for 20 bucks.
>>
Drink bull semen. It'll help build the mass you need and vomiting from wearing 65 pounds of plate and mail? What are you? A squire?
>>
>>42879625
I'm a nothing.

I'm in the Armorer's Guild for the time being, because all of the fucking donor armor is in use.

Once I'm outfitted, I can proceed through the process of becoming a Knight.
>>
>>42879607
I've been there. Be careful with what you do, or you'll end up like me, able to hit with far more force than is helpful, and needing to constantly rest between sets.

The set of muscles you use in heavy are weird and it's a full body endurance excercise you'll struggle to replicate. The solution is to spend more time in armour until it feels like regular motion.

Or just stop wearing so much armour for now. Where I am you'd have the second heaviest kit in the barony. I bet you could halve that weight by not wearing that butted maille.
>>
>>42879607

>babbys first mail

why don't you stick to coif, serf
>>
>not doing full contact competitive shit
Lmao at lifting so you can pretend fight
>>
>>42880081
Thanks.

I'll take your advice and look into gambesons and padded chausses. Might switch out the coif for a gorget.
>>
File: you.jpg (43KB, 495x625px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
43KB, 495x625px
>>42880173
>t. botnfag
i'm sure your mom's proud of you spending $10000 on armored hugging matches.
>>
SCA is gayer than traps, but redeems itself, barely, with some of the fighters actually being somewhat /fit/ and it being a combat sport of sorts wrapped up in LARPing faggotry. Ditch the armor, take up BJJand 3gun. You'll be associating with a better class of people.
>>
File: 1408827135265.png (31KB, 759x685px) Image search: [Google]
1408827135265.png
31KB, 759x685px
>>42879607
>weening myself off of the nicotine jew with pipe tobacco.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.