[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not really /fit/ related...but actually /fit/ related. So can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gc.jpg (39KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
gc.jpg
39KB, 500x390px
Not really /fit/ related...but actually /fit/ related. So can you tell me why you take pride of things you haven't achieved? I mean, I get it, 99% of this board is far-right. What I don't get is why would you be proud of things that were given to you, not the ones you have achieved. Would you take pride of being prone to mental illness? I don't think so. So what's the point of bragging about big dick or height? It isn't your achievement, you were born like this and you cannot possibly affect it. From my point of view (>inb4 projection), there are two options - you are either compensating for the fact you can't do shit on your own and you just need something positive about life or you are trolling, which on 4chin means pissing in an ocean of piss.
>>
>>42878728
I'm proud of what my country has achieved, you will fight and die to protect the same freedom you have enjoyed so your children will have that same freedom. My parents had to flee a country that today doesn't exist anymore. The stories are terrible to hear. That's why even though I have a foreign background I'm a patriot, some might say a nationlist. This country gave me freedom, and freedom has a price. Something liberal leftist have forgotten.
>>
Kek fucking manlets
>>
>>42878728
>Leftists say that you shouldn't be proud of your heritage
>Leftists say that you should be proud of your orientation (which apparently isn't a choice either)
>Leftists also having black/asian/etc pride events
I'm center-left by American standards but I never understood why I shouldn't be proud of my country. It does take effort to be a good Canadian/Welshman and upholding the values that I learned from growing up in my country isn't easy, so it makes sense to be proud of it?
>>
>>42878728
>What I don't get is why would you be proud of things that were given to you, not the ones you have achieved.
Because you people keep shaming us for the things our ancestors did
You can't have your cake and eat it too
>>
Uhh... Capitilism is far right desu, it operates around achievement.
>>
>>42878996

Both are absurd. I would say I revere the good things my ancestors did but I won't take personal pride in them as if any of the virtue of their struggle was automatically inherited by me.
>>
>>42878996
OP here. Who are "you people"? I don't give a fuck about any country in the world. I am not ashamed by anyone's actions, but my own and I most definitely don't take pride with any actions, but my own. If my country ceases to exist tomorrow, so be it. My motherland is where the people I love are. If the country in which I am now starts a war against my homeland, I will be more than happy to kill ex-fellow-citizens, just to save my family. I couldn't care less about others I share the country with, because it wasn't my choice to be born there in the first place. This is the same reason I value friends higher than family, because of the choice, I chose them, they chose me. Same goes with lifting, I am not proud that guys from my country olympic weightlifting gold medalists, I would be proud of myself if I would achieve this. I am not proud, that I am 6'0" tall, why would I be? I haven't done a single thing for this to happen. I might be happy with this fact, but I am definitely not proud.
People from my country used to do really bad things and I don't care, it wasn't me. When someone tries to shame me for something I haven't done, I just consider them retards for fucking up logic.
>>
File: 1452364869902.jpg (55KB, 387x505px) Image search: [Google]
1452364869902.jpg
55KB, 387x505px
>>42878728
Who gives a fuck. So what is someone is proud about something. Of course you can be proud of having a big dick, thats your fucking right. Why would anyone care unless you were genuinely jealous.

God this thread is so fucking pointless.
>>
File: 1504438426354.jpg (276KB, 480x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1504438426354.jpg
276KB, 480x3240px
>>42878728
I'm not. I agree with that pic.
>>
>>42878996
Who's we? And you do realize that means if you take pride in your heritage your should accept blame for what they did
>>
>>42878728
>99% of this board is far-right
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/39773471
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.