[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are his abs warped? Is this what calisthenic gives you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (222KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
222KB, 1920x1200px
Why are his abs warped? Is this what calisthenic gives you?

I don't want fucked up looking muscles.
>>
it's genetics
>>
>>42877542
So it as nothing to do with his twisting and bending that he does with calisthenic? Rather with the weighted workouts that is more of a straight smooth workout?
>>
>>42877574
kekd
>>
>>42877542
You're just fat
>>
>>42877574
no anon. that's just how his look.everyone's different
>>
>>42877574
Look up "muscle insertion". Hypertrophy effects the size of the muscle only not the way it looks.
>>
>>42877536
>I have the same abs as on the right
Should I just go bearmode brahs? I'm 6'2"
>>
>>42877704

Wtf, no. Almost no one cares, even on /fit/ about zipper abs. To normies looking like the guy on the right is a goof thing.
>>
>>42877536
please be bait
>>
>>42877754
Who the fuck wants to look like a monster from a lab? And only a small % of elites most likely know this... your normal gym brah would just look at you and say what the fucks is up with your asymmetrical abs
>>
>>42877536
my top right ab is warped lmao

just saying, normies love this guy. He still looks damn good
>>
>>42877536
It's just how his insertions are, man. It's the same reason why some people have 8 pack and some only have a 6 or 4.
>>
File: Serge Nubret must be an alien.jpg (63KB, 760x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Serge Nubret must be an alien.jpg
63KB, 760x1034px
>>42877536
its just bands of cartilage m8. nothing you can do about where they're placed, they've been that way since you were born. only thing to do is work them to be nice and deep. noone gives a shit beyond that, aside than other people like you who are just starting to get into fitness and don't know better. normies don't even notice, and people who know their shit don't give a fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.