[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I develop a Nietzschean body? He's on the far right.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1505485230547[1].jpg (11KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1505485230547[1].jpg
11KB, 251x201px
How can I develop a Nietzschean body?

He's on the far right. Nietzsche is my God and I want to look just like him
>>
>>42873736
Get syphillis.
>>
Calisthenics
>>
>>42873736
Nietzsche was a permavirgin. No joke, an actual permavirgin, never had sex in his life. He died of syphillis, crazy and alone in a mental hospital. For someone who preached the will to power, übermensch, master/slave morality, the death of God, etc. he did not live his life in a manner congruent with his morals, he was basically just a timid beta writing social critiques from his house. You should have a better role model m80.
>>
>>42873736
Don't exercise at all
>>
>>42874509
How do u think he got syphillis dumbass
>>
>>42873736
Fedora tips 3x10
>>
It's been generally accepted he had brain cancer, not syphilis.
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (725KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
725KB, 960x1280px
>>42873736
"God is dead"
>Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is my god"
>OP

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>42873736
cocksusking x F
>>
>>42874719
you'd be surprised
>>
>>42874764
Two things
>God is dead and we killed him
>Nietzche is dead and it's not our fault
Therefore Nietzche is not God
>>
>>42874865
>God is dead and we killed him
>"Nietzsche is my god"
Therefore OP killed Nietzsche
>>
>>42874919
Wew, OP is fucking old

Who knew?
>>
File: Lg51w34.jpg (27KB, 354x404px) Image search: [Google]
Lg51w34.jpg
27KB, 354x404px
>not developing the Jungian-Archetype of the ideal body
>>
>>42874764
Why do illiterates keep quoting him wrong. Fucking read neechie
>God is dead and we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves?
>>
File: 1504726404249.png (92KB, 780x497px) Image search: [Google]
1504726404249.png
92KB, 780x497px
>>42873736
>Muh nietzsche
>>
>>42874509
You're retarded mate.
The history is that he got syphilis from a hooker when he was 15 years old if I remember correctly. Not a virgin.

He actually proposed marriage three times to Lou Andreas-Salomé. So, he's probably less of a "timid beta" than a great number of guys here.

And he didn't die alone. The last 10 years of his life (after his mental breakdown) he was with his mother.

I don't care if he's "alpha" or "beta" or whatever. But please, read before talking shit.

Another thing to consider is that Nietzsche had a lot of physical problems: constant stomach pain, headaches, etc. Despite all that, he wrote some of the most amazing books I have ever read. It's a delight to read his essays.

He actually achieved more than the majority of guys I've seen here and in real life. The thing is, his achievements are in a different scale. From the societal point of view he "failed". But, how do you know he was not happy doing what he did? how do you know if his ideas, his books weren't what he always wanted?

Maybe he lived a more fulfilled life than the majority of humanity.
>>
>>42874509
People still talk about Nietzsche. No one will be talking about you in 100+ years fag.
>>
>>42874509
it's because he was a timid beta that he wrote so much about self-overcoming you fucking mongoloid
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.