[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently lying in bed at 7:45 pm with nothing to do except read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1307563663001.jpg (70KB, 587x558px) Image search: [Google]
1307563663001.jpg
70KB, 587x558px
Currently lying in bed at 7:45 pm with nothing to do except read books until I fall asleep. There was nothing to do at my boring job so I arrived 4 hours late, had a 3 hour lunch, then went home 1 hour early.

All the Chads and Staceys and normies are having the time of their lives right now. I'll spend the next 3 hours reading books only for the pseudointellectual cred.

I'll wake up tomorrow and follow my weekend routine. Clean my room on Saturday, go to the gym, wonder how it could be 2 pm when I'm going to central London, where I sit around drinking coffee, browsing 4chan on my phone, feeling sad about life, then realise it's not worth going to museums when they're almost closed. I'll see Staceys everywhere and feel awful. I will walk around aimlessly. Then waste my evening either reading boring books or on the internet. Sunday is similar but with the museums closed and feeling more alone and aimless.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing
>>
File: iktfb.png (65KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.png
65KB, 500x461px
and then you die
>>
Yeah our generation blows
>>
File: braveheart.jpg (177KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
braveheart.jpg
177KB, 1200x675px
>>42872416
why dont you find yourself a nice hobby where you can dedicate your time to do something great? Photography, traveling or playing some instrument comes to my mind.

I used to be like you until I've done 1 year work and travel in australia. It was great, no pc and nothing to crawl inside so you need to interact with other people. I was able to make friends and have an amazing time traveling around and enjoying the nature.

You dont have to be like that chads and staceys, be your own version. Don't do stuff that everyone tells you is gonna make it better. Your persona is not made for party and fucking staceys, accept that and you will be free and happy. Its nothing to be ashamed of, life more complex then that.
>>
Force yourself to have hobbies. Pick 5 things you want to do and google for a club/location nearby that does them (London has literally everything you can imagine).

You gotta put the effort in like anything else.
>>
>>42872416

Lol what a fag.
>>
>>42872416
>seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
this one hits me the most

>>42872416
>lifting weights did nothing
Going to the gym for 13 years now, every day I ask my self, why?
>>
>>42872416
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches
This shouldnt be on your mind at all, tinder is a gathering place for the worst types of people
The pickiest of picky women who cant get anyone IRL and the least picky men who will fuck basically anyone

Tinder is shit, its like having an employment registery where employers wont hire anyone because they arent "good enough" and employees will pay to work.
>>
>>42872680
next time, just post
>just be yourself
>>
>>42872740
>This shouldnt be on your mind at all, tinder is a gathering place for the worst types of people
so... i scored a chick from 4chan, literally, what does that say about tinder then
>>
>>42872818
Tinder is still the worst place on earth
People on 4chan are mostly damaged socially but not in the same way as tinder, tinder has the pickiest females and the least picky males

Low self esteem chicks are good for relations and im guessing these are on 4chan
>>
>>42872971
welp...
>>
>tfw went to my first real party last week
was fucking awesome.
always been the loner, but i became bros with everyone while drunk.
the alcohol gave me an afterglow for a few days after the party, which made me more talkative.

just go to a party man..
get drunk as fuck, talk with everyone, and i promise you that u will feel more normal after that.

the normies at the party adressed me as a strong guy.
normies are impressed by the SLIGHTEST gainz if you're lean.
>>
>>42873023
>but i became bros with everyone while drunk.
best thing
the afterglow lasts if you don't over do it
>>
>>42873027
yea i made sure to eat loads of vitamins and drink alot of water before going.
no hangover at all, and felt like a normie for the first time since i was like 15.

will be going to alot of parties from now on.
>>
>>42873062
did you go alone? where r u from my man, congrats tho
>>
>>42873068
it was an intro party at my school.
a guy from my class held a warmup party where we all got drunk as fuck.

i'm from denmark.

i thought the party would be awkward as fuck, but as soon as i got a few drinks in my, i started talking.

now people just talk to me cus they saw how i was when drunk.
having been drunk with people, you just feel less awkward when around them sober
>>
similiar situation here
im thinking about moving somewhere with room mates, maybe move in with people from school, get to know them better, get to know their friends etc
>>
>>42873133
feel ya, continue that anon!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.