[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one stay being perceived as alpha when he doesnt drive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: girldriver.jpg (165KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
girldriver.jpg
165KB, 1300x957px
How does one stay being perceived as alpha when he doesnt drive?
I am afraid that if ill be driven around by gf she will see me as little shit.
I dont drive since im afraid of cars
>>
get in the back and have her drive you around like a chauffeur
>>
>>42872394
>I dont drive since im afraid of cars
yeah sorry m8, it is literally impossible to be alpha at that point.
>>
I hate driving in traffic, I get anxious as fuck when there's people behind me. Alone at night it's comfy though
>>
>>42872421
delet
>>
File: 1499027425429.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1499027425429.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>42872421
>afraid of cars
>>
My girl carries me around everywhere because she likes to drive plus she drives really well.

I still carry the grocerie bag since I'm stronger tho.
>>
>tfw I have an excuse to not have a license because I live in a big city where everyone uses the public transport

I wish I had a car but parking is nightmare here
>>
>>42872394

You don't. Literally every woman's #2 requirement after "be taller than me" is "have your own car."
>>
>>42872446
this.
I hate parking and traffic.
I mean - I get moms spaghetti and my hands are so slippery I cannot hold steering wheel as I should cause they keep sliding down.
I am anxious because I have ADD and fucking know that any second my mind can drift off and than BOOM.
>>
File: OP is a beta faggot.png (150KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a beta faggot.png
150KB, 1000x720px
>>42872394
>>
>>42872394
>americans
what is it with you lot and cars
>>
>>42872482
in what way does your gf drive well
>>
>>42872573
Urban sprawl means driving everywhere is a necessity
>>
>>42872573
I'm central european. We have great infrastructure train and bus-wise, but still,today's standart is to have or at least be able to drive. I'm an /o/tist, but still afraid to drive :(
>>
>tfw passionate about cars/driving and all types of vehicle operation air/land/sea (have done all of it)
>watch videos on racing techniques and various eras of racing
>not afraid of driving fast or overtaking on single lane roads, have taken over 5 cars in one go on small roads
>take big doses of phenibut so just go faster
>am extremely cautious of people on the pavement and bikers and such, always drive safe when people are close
>get that wide eyed pupil dilation when something dangerous or a crash could happen (someone elses fault) and avoid all accidents

I feel blessed tbf, its saved me from dying multiple times. I was driving within the limit once at 60mph and 2 cars were about to pull out, one right one left, one of them pulls pretty far in the road out just didnt see me, I was some few feet away from it and swerved around it @60 into hte oncoming lane and just carried on driving, they were stopped in the middle of the road for a good 20 seconds, soul obviously left for a bit and they shit a full brick, their fault though, should of been more careful that could be of a been a fatal crash
>>
>>42872668
*to have a car
>>
>>42872582
She drives the limits without being super slow. Also never had any accidents.
>>
>>42872394

Same. I am a neet and simply can't afford to own a car. I am going to college soon and girls won't want to fuck you unless you have one.

Okay, having a car is enough I could drop a couple grand on a shitter vehicle and drive it only occasionally but then I'd have to pay 100 a month for car insurance

Owning a car is a fucking scam. If you walk somewhere and count the cars that pass you millions of dollars worth of vehicles pass you by every minute or so
>>
>>42872394
My girlfriend pushes me around in an adult stroller.
>>
>>42872394
>Alpha
>Can't drive

My dad's got a saying.

If you can't drive you're a woman.

I got my license at 16. (as early as i legally could).
And got my semi license at 18.

I don't even need it. I hardly ever leave the city block. And work IT a 5min walk from my flat.
>>
>>42872573
our infrastructure is built so that you have to fucking drive everywhere and we don't have trains in most cities.
>>
File: 1436865372207.gif (370KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1436865372207.gif
370KB, 500x465px
>tfw gf drives me around
>tfw get to play with her pussy while she drives
>tfw she strokes my dick between gears
>tfw that shit is sexy af
>tfw feels pretty alpha to me bro
>>
>>42874830
>not having her suck your dick while she drives and you steer and tell her to brake/accelerate
>>
>>42874848
>trusting a woman to know the difference between gas and brake
Bruh.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.