[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a girl /fit/??? Sometimes people mistake me as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nene disapponted.jpg (46KB, 432x443px) Image search: [Google]
nene disapponted.jpg
46KB, 432x443px
How do I become a girl /fit/???
Sometimes people mistake me as one on the street but I need more.

How do you get RID of muscle as quickly as possible?
>>
>cardio
>dont eat
>have (un)lucky fat distribution
>eat soy
>Aeat mostly carbs, very few protons and very few fattos
>>
>tfw girly face
>tfw skinny wrists
>tfw small hands
>tfw large hips
>tfw fat goes to ass thighs and tits
>tfw don't wanna be a boi but fate says I have to

Fml
>>
File: Trap mode.jpg (586KB, 1432x2164px) Image search: [Google]
Trap mode.jpg
586KB, 1432x2164px
here you go.
>>
>>42869550
This is mostly correct, but if you want to enter bitch mode, you want to avoid cardio also. Also, cut out all unprocessed vegetables and fruits from your diet, and get on a eat until full diet of just refined sugar (eg white bread jelly Nutella ice cream sandwich).

Eat once a day and alternate this shit diet with 24 hour periods of fasting so you don't lower your metabolism too much and become a landwhale. You should maintain weight while losing all muscle and gaining body fat. Practice side splits to widen your hips, and try fapping at least twice a day to get rid of test.

Do this for six months, and you'll have a week of being almost a girl before you kill yourself because you're always cold and depressed.
>>
>>42869550
This. Don't forget to drink from a shit ton of plastic water bottles and always warm up shit in plastic
>>
>>42869588
>Low-fat
>vegetarian
Green carbs boost testosterone levels
>>
>>42869550
>>42869738
Wouldn't this just turn you into a weak man with a beer gut
>>
File: 1481571389712.jpg (32KB, 334x321px) Image search: [Google]
1481571389712.jpg
32KB, 334x321px
>>42869500
You start Mike mewing and get facial aesthetics
>>
>>42870202

Yes, luckily that's pretty much what a woman is. So if you just grow out your hair and follow the original trap guide for the gyno gains, that's as asymptomatically close to a decent looking woman as you can get. The rest is up to your face and makeup.

I mean, why do to think young women as a group are so universally resented? It's because they're objectively worthless without their cum slits when compared to young men as a group, but our hardware has assigned them an obscenely high market value due to their reproductive capacity. But in recent years, the sex real women offer have experienced rapid decline in market value due to changes in technology and cultural attitudes
>>
You could try suicide, maybe you'll reincarnate as a girl
>>
>>42869500
You can't, your chromosome can't be changed unless you get radiation to destroy your body or some shit. You will be male until the day you die, then you'll just be a corpse
>>
>>42870458
A male corpse.
>>
>>42869500

The only way would be to remove every "Y" chromosome in your body and replace it with an "X".

Everything else is just pretending.
>>
>>42870542
A thousand years from now, they'll be able to tell OP was male, but will they be able to tell he was a faggot?
>>
>>42870560
Theoretically you could just use CRISPR to knock out his SRY gene, but that would be impossible to achieve with complete penetrance and require heavy imunosuppression for the viral vector. More importantly, it would not retroactively undo the post-mitotic male structures in his bones and nervous system.
>>
>>42869500
You can't
OP is a faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.