[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take gf to gym >start warming up with squats >'i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>take gf to gym
>start warming up with squats
>'i'm just gonna do some stretches baby'
>'yea ok'
>starts doing this retarded shit right in front of everyone at the gym

what the fuck lads?
>>
>>42867571
>lads
why does every faggot on 4chan use this faggot word
>>
File: 1504436458917.jpg (35KB, 461x288px) Image search: [Google]
1504436458917.jpg
35KB, 461x288px
>>
>>42867571

I think she was flagging down potential alpha males to cuck you with

Women do suggestive stretches in the gym all the time and it always means she is wanting someone to notice her. Women don't even need to stretch with the baby weight the lift anyways lol
>>
>>42867622
haHAA op is getting cucked
>>
>>42867592
half of /fit/ is downunder
>>
File: it-is-known.jpg (34KB, 310x297px)
it-is-known.jpg
34KB, 310x297px
>>42867731
>>
How insecure do you have to be about what she does. Fuck what is wrong with men these days.
>>
>>42867592
he is a lad refering to his fellow lads
not you sweetie
>>
>>42867731
this is now the /fit/ theme song
>>
>>42867592
because we're all friends here
>>
File: imma_fuc_ur_gf.jpg (47KB, 500x500px)
imma_fuc_ur_gf.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>42867571
she was just waiting for the satisfying plow of the helicopter dick
>>
>>42867571
>>42867622
this

she's signally for the gym alpha.

its like the batman symbol but for chad
>>
>>42867571

She's trying to show off for you, you idiot.
>>
>>42867571

these soles are perfect. love it when they have this color
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.