[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's Friday, anon! What are you going to do after the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1727.jpg (71KB, 1023x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1727.jpg
71KB, 1023x592px
>It's Friday, anon! What are you going to do after the gym? Gotta get pumped for the club, right?
>>
>>42867215
no im getting ready to pump your tight little pussy asshole with my thundering cock
>>
Naw bitch gotta get my zzzzzzzz for my gains
>>
I'm going to go home and cook for an hour, watch bojack, fill in my police officer application, study driving theory and sleep.

Also, I don't drink alcahol.
>>
"Nah I'm not into clubs, I usually throw bbqs on weekends, I've got pork ribs and a slab of scotch fillet, we'll be cooking it in a smoker for 8 hours and drinking, you're free to come if you want, it'll be pretty laid back, probably only 8 people."

And if she doesn't want to come her loss, I don't waste my time with bitches who can't appreciate a good grill.
>>
>>42867215
shoooo away with thee gains goblin
>>
>>42867215
it's fucking 2am friday morning what the fuck are you doing up still. go the fuck to sleep we'll talk tomorrow.
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (491KB, 400x216px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
491KB, 400x216px
>>42867300
A man must have standards. You, anon, seem to be right on the good path.
>>
>going to the gym
>going clubbing
>being this degenerate

Just stop, get some help.
>>
>>42867300
>it'll be pretty laid back,
People don't actually say cringy shit like that, right?
>>
>>42867359
If you think thats cringy I'm curious what you think isn't. What would you say boy?
>>
It's 4am calm the fuck down.
>>
>>42867215
Mensa's Ethnic Dining night.
>>
>>42867460
I just leave that part out.
>dude we are SO chill
>>
>>42867300
>and then ghe proceeded to enjoy his cold glass of orange juice
>>
Deadlift day, then a steak, a good beer, then a few drinks with a thicc nordic qt.
>>
>>42867656
I can see why you think its cringy to say, but it is only cringy from your perspective. Its cringy in the way emojis are cringy, despite being cringy to you people who use them get laid way more than you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.