[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fellow /fit/izens, I come to you with the need of your wisdom.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

My fellow /fit/izens, I come to you with the need of your wisdom.

I've read the light novels of Goblin Slayer and have become a huge fan of Goblin Slayer's stoicism and wits when it comes to his job. This brings me to our reality, where I see niggers and sand people do goblin-like things. Raping, pillaging, kidnapping the women for breeding purposes, it all makes me sick and angry. I would like to understand ways of becoming strong enough to protect myself and others from these creatures.

What kind of workout routine would allow me to complete such tasks?

I already understand and have experience with cardio and packing lightly for travel, so any other advice would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>42866952
in reality, you're not gonna do shit, muscle or no muscle.
>>
If you admire his stoicism and wits, physical work won't help you make mental gains. I suggest HIIT and a strength routine
>>
>>42866952
>What kind of workout routine would allow me to complete such tasks?

an asswhooping back into reality
>>
This is the faggiest thing I've read on the internet this week. You a fag OP
>>
>>42866952
>What kind of workout routine would allow me to complete such tasks?
Stop being a failure
Finish a degree
Get a job and a house in a place far away from low class people and their mannerisms
"If you stare long enough at the abyss, the abyss stares back at you"
>>
File: 1496888809899.jpg (11KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
1496888809899.jpg
11KB, 480x247px
>>
As a fellow goblin my self. I can't stand people of my race. I grew up in a neighborhood full of "goblins" and I had to become a goblin Slayer myself in order to survive around here. Modern day shit you can work on is MMA/boxing. You'll have a advantage over most people with a few months in on either of those. And then lifting. All you really need
>>
>>42867127
"If you ignore the abyss, section 8 will put the abyss in your neighborhood."
>>42866952
learn how to shoot, learn how to stab, meditate, learn how to condition yourself(str/end/agi), make group quests
>>
File: 1505453929660.gif (986KB, 245x370px) Image search: [Google]
1505453929660.gif
986KB, 245x370px
>>42866952
Seems like you need to lay off the video games and take a solid shot of test. kids these days.
>>
OP here, I see now that as usual, you queermos are just going to get cucked by the muzzos and blacks while you fail to lift and masturbate while also using anime avatars most of the time.
>>
>>42866952

Shit like this is why I'm not too frightened by White supremacists

Because clearly their base is autisitic
>>
>>42870474
generalizing races of people is not an action of a strong person
>>
File: bffs.jpg (487KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bffs.jpg
487KB, 2000x1000px
>>42870508
>>
>>42870508
>>42870489
So what, waiting for the third world to infect western civilization even more is the sign of a strong person? You guys are clearly naive. Go fap to your traps or whatever you other /fit/izens do.
>>
>>42870528
seriously. is the medias "toxic masculinity" true? are BLM's accusations of all whites being evil racists true? when you become racist towards shit skins you are basically the same as those idiots, you were just born into a different gender/race
>>
>>42870536

lol, and what are you gonna do to protect """"your"""" culture? sit inside and watch anime? Drive your car into young women? Society is leaving you behind, what are you going to do?
>>
File: 1504980467570.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504980467570.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>42866952
Start with the Greeks and actual stoics you stupid fuck.
Obviously lift weights, run, and get in shape.
Go learn how to fight and shoot.

Does this really need a thread/10?
>>
>>42870565
Society isn't moving forward you dingus. The only ones going forward are the smart white guys who actually create technology and research properly and don't talk about fapping gains while also being a social sperg and sucking liberal cock.
>>
>>42870598
what an idiotic post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.