[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What muscle groups do I have to work to increase the width of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-09-14-22-24-25-1.png (943KB, 502x1637px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-14-22-24-25-1.png
943KB, 502x1637px
What muscle groups do I have to work to increase the width of my shoulders? Is it even possible to widen my frame at all?

Also how do I stop caring about the opinions of others, especially girls? Everytime a girl is nice to me I fall for her, and it bothers me extremely when I find out a girl who I fucked has fucked someone else recently before me. I just want to live my life without constantly comparing myself to others yet I just can't seem to be happy with myself.

Physical and Mental gains
>>
>>42865936
Deltoids and pecs
>>
>>42865936
Lats brah. And make sure you tuck you arms beside your BIG JUICY LATS.
>>
calves

are you fucking dumb
>>
get to 135 OHP for reps and your shoulders should to be large enough that you'll start having problems fitting into regular shirts
>>
>>42865936
>What muscle groups do I have to work to increase the width of my shoulders?
Side delt.
>Is it even possible to widen my frame at all?
Depends what you mean by frame. Can you make your bones bigger? No. Can you make your muscles bigger? Yes.
Real advice: don't specifically focus on certain muscles if you're just starting. You're gonna fuck yourself up. If you do a normal beginner program, everything will get bigger.
>how do I stop caring about the opinions of others
Get a hobby. Fill your time up with so much of your own shit that you don't have time to think too much about other people's shit.
>Physical and Mental gains
Physical gains come from lifting weights. Mental gains come from doing things that aren't mindless. Even lifting weights falls under that category. You don't have to play chess or learn math, you just need to do something that doesn't let your brain go into pseudo-sleep mode. Don't play video games or browse /fit/ to fill time, they turn off your brain.
>>
Absolute broscience incoming:

Widen shoulders: Side laterals
Thicken shoulders: OHP, BTN OHP, Upright Row
Thicken lats: Horizontal pulls
Widen lats: vertical pulls
Widen serratus/ribcage: Pullovers
Widen obliques: Side bends
>>
>>42865936

>OHP
>Front and Side lateral raises
>Face pulls

Do those and enjoy your larger shoulders.
>>
>>42865936
>is it possible to widen my frame
P U L L O V E R S
People swear they expand your ribcage so its worth a shot
>>
>>42866337
seconding facepulls
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.