[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why first world guys believe they need to be strong and big in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_6.png (285KB, 422x345px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
285KB, 422x345px
why first world guys believe they need to be strong and big in order to be succesfull with girls and socially ?

when will firsties ever learn ?
>>
>>42865635

>when you don't know where to wipe because your skin is the colour of shit
>>
People with social & overall life debilitating personality disorders must use other methods in order to attract attention from the opposite sex.
>>
>>42865649

at least we are naturally strong and ripped due our livestyles

instead the average firstie needs 2 years to bulk and 3 to cut

>still cant do 10 pull ups
>>
>>42865652

tipical firsties
>>
>>42865657

Sure you are pajeet. Sure you are...
>>
File: Screenshot_3 (5).png (113KB, 190x263px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3 (5).png
113KB, 190x263px
>>42865690

>assuming im a pajeet

have you ever heard of central america/south america dude ?
>>
>>42865703
UMA DELICIA
>>
>>42865703

LMAO

>South America
>Fit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TYPICAL DELUSIONAL SHITWORLDER
>>
>>42865703

So you're a cross between a Mexican and a nigger? You should probably tell people you're a pajeet...
>>
i get off on the pleasure of a girl, so getting big 2scoops cmon is a necessity for me.
>>
File: Screenshot_3 (10).png (729KB, 746x421px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3 (10).png
729KB, 746x421px
>>42865728
>>42865715

not a pajeet, not a mexican, neither a nigger
>>
>>42865635
We're taught to feel inadequate early on in life, and women have more power in the low tiers of our society. Gotta compensate somehow.
>>
>>42865746

>mexiniglet
>>
Because we are molded to be cookie cutters. In the wild you had to be exceptional to stand out and find the most mates. Most people in the first world aren't very exceptional, or given the chance to be, but lifting can potentially make them exceptional in comparison to others. Therefore people lift because the excessive superficiality is what attracts the most mates.
>>
>>42865778
>superficiality
geez go write a book or something LMAO
>>
>>42865635
rape is generally looked down upon here in the first world
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.