[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be school physical training teacher/coach >Always get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>Be school physical training teacher/coach
>Always get a class full of little shits who tell me they want to get stronger
>They always get pissed when I tell them to run and never want to discover their max for various lifts
>This one kid who always wore the wrong clothing and never lifted broke his fucking arm and couldn't lift for a month
>Playing around with the equipment and one kid threw a barbell across the weight room
>Writing stupid shit on the wall with chalk and blowing it into other kids faces

Why do these little shits never want to fucking learn and become stronger. I only ever have a few kids who actively work to become stronger and adjust the movement exercises to work harder, and everyone just complains.

Do you anons want to listen to more stories?
>>
>>42865170
Because kids are fucking retarded
I wasted so many years I could've spent developing myself as a kid, I could've been Chad by now.
>>
>>42865170
>children acting like children
:thinking:
>>
>>42865194
I should have mentioned that these kids were primarily Juniors/Seniors with some of them already being over the age of 18. Fucking sucks too that half of these kids are athletes and can't perform the movements in the class meant to make them stronger, always something to complain about.
>>
>be a teacher/coach....
>hate my life cause all kids under 20 are socially retarded
>at least the ones who care get all my attention
>completely finished with the socially inept
>let them fail to a fast food job
>>
Most people don't really get into the self-development thing until after high school desu
>>
>>42865239
it's almost impossible to find a teenage male who ISNT interested in building his body and strength training and becoming more athletic.

If you don't have to look and walk the walk then they think you're full of shit and will ignore you.
>>
>>42865254
>it's almost impossible to find a teenage male who ISNT interested in building his body and strength training and becoming more athletic.
This is woefully untrue. Most kids are only interested in having fun. Even the ones who are future oriented rarely focus on health and fitness unless it is related to climbing the social ladder like joining the sport. Almost none are committed to becoming stronger for the sake of being stronger.

t. Former highschool football player
>>
>>42865310
this

Also OP, if these kids wont follow your orders, just let them do what they want, just avoid getting injuried

and for warm ups avoid running, just push ups and squats, specially jump squats, you will make them sore in some minuts and they will hate the workout
>>
>>42865350
just avoid getting them injuried*

im studying physical education as well

any advice ?
>>
>>42865310
>>42865350
Are you fucking stupid?
Most teen boys will want at some point to get fit stronger more athletic and to look good without a shirt or join a foot ball team or learn how to fight.
Were you ever a teenage boy?
>>
>>42865384
most people wish they were lots of things
how many make any effort (whether it is a good plan or not)?
>>
>>42865170
This is what happens when you take discipline out of schools

>AINT NO ONE GUNNA TELL MY SNOWFLAKE THEY WRONG

Congrats America, a generation of empty headed, undisciplined brats
>>
>>42865384

where i live, (some thirld world country) we were confident enough to know we didnt need to be big, or strong in order to defend ourselves

test these guy's test, it may be low
>>
>>42865399
Most people will actually TRY to get fit and do some pushups or do a curl bro routine or start running or something.
That they don't do some planned exercise means nothing.

>>42865444
Yeah...whatever fag.
>>
>>42865457

>Yeah...whatever fag.

you cant against the thirdies, our test is so high we are chimping out 24/7 and there is nothing you can do about, but chimping out with us and joining the thirdy crew
>>
>>42865457
>This just in: kids do stupid meme shit because they dont want to put in any real effort. More at 11
Youre going to have to start training kids at about 20 years old if you want effort for any reason that isnt ultimately related to getting laid. Sorry that reality has thus far escaped your notice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.