[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with soul-crushing depression from realising you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498414271670.png (233KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498414271670.png
233KB, 808x805px
How to deal with soul-crushing depression from realising you're balding heavily and you wasted all the time you had hair as you're still a virgin.
I'm used to being good looking, I just cannot accept it, it's some sort of a bestial unreality for me.
My only hope is to get out there and approach girls before my hair loss is not too noticeable (I've never really tried before because I'm a pussy with girls, that's why I'm s virgin) but I'm not sure if I can get laid with my social awkwardness, insecurity and just plain desperation. I know from experience you get MUCH better results when you don't expect anything than when you're desperate but I'm not exactly in a position to wait.
>>
>>42864175
Buzzcut to #5 and then roid
>>
>>42864256
I look worse with buzzcuts than with hair but maybe I should do roids to be more alpha when I approach girls
>>
>>42864175

Bro, like the anon above said, just get a buzzcut. I'm not even balding and I have one because it's tidy and easily maintained, and I don't have to worry about my hair like a fag on a night out.

As to being heavy and wasting time... why are you sat here bitching like little girl when you could be starting your diet and researching workout routines that fit your everyday life?

I'm gonna be thirty next year, am still a virgin (as much due to my own issues as much as anything else, as I'm not quite kissless), and live at home looking after a parent in a small town. It's not exactly a recipe for excitement and good times, but you work with what you have. Get you life sorted out for yourself. Fuck women and not in a literal sense. Focus on you. It's your life. You are NOT a supporting character in [insert 8/10]s life.

>Captcha: Treadmills.
>>
>>42864175
Bro get yourself to the doctor and do a blood and piss test

You may have a vitamin deficiency (usually D for hair and depression). Could be low levels of thyroid or other hormone

Sort that out first mate. Willing to bet somethings off
>>
>>42864333
The buzzcut apparently makes me feel worse than with hair (balding is not too noticeable when my hair is grown out). I'm quite good looking, I don't want to regret not having any sexual experiences when I still had hair and looked great.
I'm not heavy kek, I said I was balding heavily. I'm 6'0 165 lbs at some 15% bodyfat, lifting 2 times a week, started recently.
>>
>>42864474
Haha what hormone? It's simply male pattern baldness. I take finasteride and nizoral but I'm not sure if it'll maintain what I have.
>>
>>42864543
It could be some sort of hormone problem. If your blood and piss work comes out fine its just mpb

Something like hypothyroidism deficiency can cause thinning
>>
>>42864572
Vitamin d deficiency *
>>
>>42864521

Ah, gotcha.

> I don't want to regret not having any sexual experiences when I still had hair and looked great.

This is just a stupid hangup bro. A common one admittedly. If you get yours and she gets hers, when you meet someone, she isn't going to be wondering about the lustrous mane you might once have had. It has no bearing on... well... anything.

Look at it this way: as anyone who has lived with a menopausal family member will tell you, you might lose some hair, but after or even before fifty she is gonna sag, wrinkle, and her piss smell horriffic if you go to the bathroom after her for the rest of her life, and before that be spouting blood and leaving used tampons in the wastebasket. Women can be fucking gross as much as we love them.

You're hair? Really nothing. At all.
>>
>>42864711
Yeah but regret is still big.
Do you think I have chances to slay if I approach girls with my insecurity/poor social skills/ before I lose my hair? As I say I'm pretty attractive and hair loss isn't too noticeable yet when I wear longer hair. I guess approaching girls is something I should start doing anyway taking into account I'm 24 and have pretty much been too much of a pussy to do it before, at least more than a few times.
>>
>>42864840

There are at least one or two girls in your life who have shown you interest, even if it's a cashier at a store you go to once a year. Go ask her out. You see her once a year. Maybe someone comfortable who you see more often who you know won't verbally castrate you. 5/10 or not.

Whether she says yes or no, it will give you a confidence boost, because is she says yes then she said yes, and if she said no, the world didn't end.

It's what I did, and now I'm not scared to show interest and put on a confident front, and can at least pretend to shrug it off if someone says no to a drink or dance or coffee date.

I got sick of fucking around a few years ago, and the first scenario was my first time just saying 'what the hell' and deciding to ask out anyone I percieved to be showing interest, to build experiance at asking and resiliance at rejection. It went so well that within a month I nearly ended up in a relationship I wasn't ready for (I was mostly doing it to build my gains after all), because someone WILL say yes. It's just numbers.

At the time I was a chubby NEET on the wrong side of his twenties.
>>
>>42864923
I'd rather try approaching in clubs/bars or on tinder. I want to mass approach to get laid, not really looking for a gf, I just want to have 1 or 2 experiences under my belt when I still look my best
>>
>>42864959

The approach works the same. It's about slaying your spag instincst so they don't weigh you down. Tinder was shit, though, in my experiance. Might just be location though.
>>
>>42864175
If you care that* much
Get hair plugs, even if u are gunna go completely bald, 4-5 treatments should fill out yur entire scalp
If you're a poor fag and 'dont want to get in debt' then it clearly doesnt bother you that* much

Keep it til its real bad (and ud be surprised what a good haircut lets you get away with)
Then shave it
And as others have said you need to lift
6' 165 is basically fucking skeleton
>>
>>42864985
What? That's like 23 BMI dude, I'm not really a skeleton.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.