[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fattie McFat here. I am pretty sure I have hypothyroidism. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1503770202539.jpg (75KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503770202539.jpg
75KB, 1080x1350px
Fattie McFat here. I am pretty sure I have hypothyroidism. I cannot lose weight no matter how hard I try, and when I do it is only a couple pounds at a time. Even when I lifted I was still percieved as chubby even though I was pretty strong. The weight number was alright to me, but I had like a layer of fat on top of the muscle I couldn't get rid of.

Anyways, does anyone have any tips on how I can get better results? Supplements that would help? Or do I actually need to get steroids for my thyroid for me to lose weight?
>>
>>42863629
dont eat so much
work out
no excuses fatty
>>
>>42863629

post pics senpai
>>
>>42863629
Have you been diagnosed with a thyroid disorder? If not, read the fucking sticky and get your ass in /fat/. You aren't special.
>>
>>42863629
Why did you stop cutting?
>>
>>42863629

How old are you
How overweight are you
How long have you been overweight
>>
>>42863629
>hypothyroidism(ht) leaves little no no effect on REE (Resting energy expenditure) or at max up to a 15% difference
You just a lazy fat fuck trying to find an excuse "muh genetics"
If you realy have not enough t3 /t4 a doc will prescribe you some but thats not gonna help much
>>
>>42863661
I'm eating literally 1200 calories a day and work on my feet running and lifting heavy shit for 8 hours consistently a day with a remodeling crew.

Wat do
>>
>>42863629
Fatlose is the easiest fucking thing in the world.

Eat less, exercise more.
>>
>>42863697
eat more calories but less than 2000
>>
Iodine + selenium

one drop of lugol's solution and 300mg of selenium

that's what my gf is taking for hypothyroidism anyway
>>
>>42863697
liposuction or gastric bypass is your only way out.
>>
Okay so do I eat more or eat less. This has been probably the most unhelpful thread.
>>
The only rational thing to do if you suspect you have hyperthyroidism is to see a doctor and get a diagnosis. If you have it you can get treatment, if you don't you will know something else may be wrong and can hopefully adjust accordingly.
>>
>>42863747
Because thats all you have to do. I think your calories are too low, which is making your body enter starvation mode. Use a weight loss tool online to calculate your necessary caloric intake, and go from there.
>>
>>42863785
>starvation mode
It's 2017 and we still have to hear about that BS?
>>
What is your height, age and weight?
>>
>>42863697
you are not eating less than 1200 calories.

bait thread
op is lying or an delusional idiot
>>
>>42863629
weird, my mum has hypothyroidism and can control her weight and lose weight when she wants to. maybe you're just full of shit and using excuses?
>>
>>42863697

Describe for us, in detail, how you know you're eating only 1200 calories a day.

I would bet a dollar there's an error in your math somewhere.
>>
>>42864164
That's most likely the problem.

Actually almost everyone i know had that problem when the first started out with any diet/lifestyle change.

Exept people who are obsessive readers.
>>
>>42863697
hey man, if you're the one specimen in the entire world that's broken thermodynamics you can pretty much retire off of it, so no worries there
you need to be more considerate of your options!
retard
>>
>>42863785
starvation mode
are you fucking twelve or something?
get the fuck off my board
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.