[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw high test >been fucking a bigger girl with huge tits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wagecuck.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
>tfw high test
>been fucking a bigger girl with huge tits a lot lately
>cummed buckets in her bareback
>because I dont use condoms should could tell me she's prego anytime
>>
>>42860410
>OP proudly fucks a fat chick and gets her pregnant.
Good job stupid, enjoy being tied down to an ever inflating blob and your bastard child. And if she leaves, which is likely in this type of situation, get ready for child support, alimony, and kids that have to begrudgingly spend a week with you every month. You wanted to act like an adult well now you have to be one.
>>
>>42860410

Been there done that. Hamplanet told me she was preggers. Dipped out ( I was an asshole when I was 19 )

Years later find out she told me that because she thought i was a good catch and just wanted to keep me around.

While she wasn't wrong (i was a decent catch, in shape, fairly handsome, decent job) , I just wanted a turkey to baste, wasn't looking to be romantic with a glad lock bag of butter.
>>
>>42860675

she wasn't pregnant btw, just a koont.
>>
>>42860410
i married my fwb after i got her pregnant. that was 7 years ago... we have two kids now. she's a good mom.
>>
If it wasn't for the pill sex wouldn't be worth the effort.
>>
>>42860515
>implying the chick being fat has anything to do with it

Fucking ANY girl without contraceptives before you're ready to have kids is an incredibly stupid rookie mistake.

I've done it and gotten away with it, but it's still dumb to gamble with your life like that. Getting stuck paying child support in your early 20s would be the worst
>>
>>42860410
>not doing this to multiple chicks and spreading your seed like man was intended too
seems pretty low T to me brah
>>
>>42860410
>Tfw I'm 23 and cum bareback in my gf of 2 years cuz love
Feels good man, she uses BC too so it's cash
>>
>>42860840
>BC
damn dude enjoy her before the cancer sets in
>>
>>42860410
>>42860515
>>42860675
>>42860687
>>42860701
>>42860718

>these are the same people that shit in their pants screaming when somebody starts a vasectomy thread
>>
>>42860934
I only shit in my pants screaming when i mix liquor with xanax.
>>
>>42860953
I thought I was the only one
>>
>>42860718
It has everything to do with it. Knocking up a bombshell whose body will snap back into shape after popping out a kid is far preferable to locking yourself into a lifetime with a blimp.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.